Finally, my pink BFP**UPDATE Negative quantitative blood test & ultrasound**

Was is rght when you said you got your 1st +hpt on the 25th of Sept? That would make you about 11 weeks now and they definatley would have picked something up on a u/s and bloods. Sorry you have to go through this confusing time.:hugs: Are they going to run one more blood test before they bring on af?

Yes. I had a questionable hpt on Sept. 25. (faint, partial line on a blue dye Drug Mart test). Then I had what seemed like a light period Oct.1. So I waited to see if I got another period and haven't so far but I had very light spotting (mostly pink) the past 2 weeks (the spotting started about 2 weeks after the light period), darker positive Equate tests and a faint positive FRER yesterday am. Then a negative quant. hcg yesterday afternoon and they couldn't see anything on u/s today.

I'm confused. Still not convinced I'm not preggo. I've had all the symptoms! I'll have to get the other blood test if af doesn't start soon. :)

ETA: Yes, my dr. is going to have me get a qualitative blood test if af doesn't start within 2 weeks. She was going to do the qualitative blood test today but at that time, I thought there was no point in doing it since they didn't see anything on the u/s. Now I wish I would have gotten it. Will have to later. And, yes, she feels they need to do that to make sure before giving me progesterone.

oh hunni your in a sticky situation of not knowing what is actually going on.
are you still testing?
maybe the blood test was wrong this does happen in certain women.
how far along would you be if you were pregnant? it could have been early to see it in the scan.
xx

I don't really know. If that was IB I had the first week of October, maybe I would be about 5 weeks along?

If the light period was ib on the 1st of Oct you would be about 10/11 weeks along, so saying that bleed was actually just a light period on the 1st would mean that you be about 6 weeks now , which is better u/s and bloods wise coming back negative, if you were 10/11 weeks there is no way it wouldnt show up on an u/s. The next bloods should put you out of your misery either way, fingers crossed its in a good way!:hugs:

It is possible they might not be able to see anything so early and a thick lining is a good sign...have everything crossed for you. x

until your hcg levels reach 1000, you prob won't be able to see anything on the u/s.

fxed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->