Finally our sticky bean!

Kimbre

DD 7 years. SO and baby
Reaction score
Finally after years and years of ttc I'm pregnant. We got pregnant last year but eneed up losing the baby after 8 weeks. A year later I got a new job and didn't really worry about ttc too much and finally got our BFP! I am 12 weeks tomorrow! Finally feeling good enough to get back to the gym and don't feel like a sick zombie all day! We tried everything! I thought it'd never ever happen and it finally did!
My daughter is 7 so quite am age gap but she's so excited!
Good luck to everyone! !

Attachments

• IMG_20160413_233134.jpg
    IMG_20160413_233134.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 42
Congrats on your bfp!

It took us 2.5yrs to get pregnant and our dd is about to turn 7...eek! I was worried about the age gap as well, but there was nothing we could do. She is super excited and is already making plans for the both of them. Yes, at first she was afraid of the huge change, but she's coming around the more she is involved. Girls are more nurturing, so I definitely think that it'll work out.

Congrats on your bfp!

It took us 2.5yrs to get pregnant and our dd is about to turn 7...eek! I was worried about the age gap as well, but there was nothing we could do. She is super excited and is already making plans for the both of them. Yes, at first she was afraid of the huge change, but she's coming around the more she is involved. Girls are more nurturing, so I definitely think that it'll work out.
yeah my DD is so excited. she wants a girl and we want a boy but as long as he or she is healthy! she talks about baby all the time. i reallly hope the age gap doesnt cause her to not want to be around baby when shes older though! but we couldnt help it it just took SOOOO long

CONGRATS!!! Ready to get to 12 weeks myself so I can go excercising as well!!

Happy & Healthy 9 months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"