Finally ready to share this.....

Thank you for sharing your heartbreaking story. I'm so sorry you lost your preciouus Angel and I hope you are well along the path to recovery xxxxxxxxxxxx

so very very sorry for your loss :hugs:

I am so sorry for your loss xxx and big floaty Kisses to Angel xxxx Thankyou for sharing your story xxx

(((hugs))) so sorry for your loss of Angel.

Many of us on here have to make heart breaking decision, decisions we never thought we would have to make and in a debate we wouldn't have made that choice but when faced with saving our babies from suffering it becomes the only option. Some situations are no win, whatever you do there is not a nice outcome - ours heartbreaking decision was not a termination choice - we had to decide wether to leave our baby on life support knowing he would eventually die or take him off an let him go quickly... to me there was no choice. I would have liked more time with him, I needed more time but I could not let him suffer. ALL of us that have had various different painful choices to make do it with one motivation - the love of our child. You are NOT weak you did the best thing for your baby - which was the hardest thing for you, you are so NOT weak in fact far far from it.

(((hugs)))

You're not the only one who has had to make a decision like this. It takes a lot of bravery and love to be able to do it. I know you feel guilty, but you did the best you could for your baby in such an terrible situation. I'm very sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss hun i have just lost 2 babies one at 10 weeks and then my little boy aaron-riley at 19 weeks. Sending love x x

So very sorry for your loss. Hoping you and hubby find happiness and peace soon.

thanks for sharing, i cried. so sorry for your loss, hun. you are very brave

I'm so sorry for your loss, I can't begin to imagine the pain you must be feeling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->