Finally ready to share this.....

im so sorry hun, u were very brave xxx sweet dreams Angel xx

Aww hun i'm so sorry for your loss, you were very brave x x

There are no words hun. But, sleep well with the stars Angel be brave. xx

I'm so sorry. Sleep peacefully little Angel. x

I'm so sorry for loss:hugs: Fly high Angel xxx

Lost for words..so sorry hun...sleep beautifully angel

im so sorry hun, what a tragic loss! x x

I am so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine what you went/are going through and I just wish you happiness in the future:hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss.
Thank you for sharing your story, it was very brave of you to do so.

Thank you for sharing. :hugs: to you and your family. Sleep tight sweet baby Angel.:angel:

Im so moved by your heartbreaking story darling.. i know exactly what you are going through, and although nothing anyone will say will help or ease that pain, i do know that every little comment i have had on here has lifted me, like a tiny network of support, and its amazing.

I do hope that you find peace, and that your beautiful little baby is being looked after by those that wanted her before she was ready.

She's playing with the other angels now, and i hope she meets my little Madison who God took from me on Monday.. She has lots of toys with her, i told her to share them.

Much love and best wishes darling, and please please stay strong for yourself, your family and most importantly your beautiful little Angel xxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: thank you for being so brave and sharing your story, I'm so sorry you lost your Angel. You are a very strong lady who has come through a really difficult decision and I take my hat off to you for being so brave to tell us about it. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->