Finally Set a TTC Date

sandy299

Reaction score
To brief all of you over a month ago, my dh came home and told me I can give up my BCP when I want to. Well, most women probably would have then. Well, dh and I had planned to go on vac this summer and I don't want to be sicker than a dog when we go. Plus, I felt we needed to save up a little more $ and also I just wasn't prepared to TTC just at the drop of a hat. Even though I had baby fever, that is one thing but actually TTC is another. It is a decision that will affect your life forever.

So, we finally decided to TTC in April 2009. We are going to plan our trip for either June or August. If I get pg in April we will go in August ( we will be abstaining in May just because if I didn't get pg in April or May we wouldn't have enough time to plan for June ) and if not we will go in June. I figure if we get pg soon enough we will still have enough time to plan our trip. This is our last trip before a baby and I want it to be special but I really don't want to have to push back TTC until June. Although I might decide that at the last minute, we'll see.... But for now we are going to TTC in April.

My question is...do you think we should wait until June to TTC just because of the trip or should we TTC in April and then if I get pg plan the trip in August? I am worried about m/s and being sick on the trip and I just can't decide what to do. I want to take every precaution possible and it would be a bummer to plan and then be sick on the trip. June is only 2 months after April but since dh told me the ball is in my court I would love to ttc now but I know we can't at least until April due to my class reunion in Nov 2009 and being able to travel.

Sandy

FAB news!!! Great idea to have a vacation first just the two of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->