Finally started my cloth collection!! *Updated with pictures*

Croc-O-Dile

Reaction score
I finally got my cloth collection started! I never thought I'd be excited about changing a diaper! :haha:
I think I'm most excited about the fact that I got free shipping on all of them and free liners with all of them (some of them with multiples)! (except the Little Gs cause they were a gift from my mom)
Until her cord falls off, I'll be using the newborn organic disposables that I got.
But right now, my stash consists of:
3 Little G AI2 diapers with biodegradable liners (I want to eventually get the cloth liners, but I don't have the money to shell out on them right now)
1 Mommy's Touch OS Pocket (should be here any day)
1 Tweedle Bugs OS Pocket (should be here any day!)
1 Smartipants OS Pocket (should be here any day!)
2 Kushies Ultra AIO/Pockets (should be here around the 18th)
2 Kushies Ultra-Lites AIO/Pockets (should be here around the 18th)
2 BumGenius 3.0 OS (should be here around the 18th)
1 Bumkins AIO (should be here around the 18th)

It's not much, but it's a start! I'll have to post pictures once they get here. :thumbup:

They're finally all here!! My last package took forever to get here because of Father's Day weekend and all. But they were well worth the wait!
Here's some pictures, as promised, of my tiny stash.
https://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs292.snc3/28252_1496707465791_1477251163_1291417_2504102_n.jpg

The Kushies all need to be pre-washed a couple times because they shrink in the first two washes (hence the reason they look huge)
And the Little G's are AI2, not pockets like I had said before. :dohh:
So far, I'm in LOVE with the Tweedle Bugs diaper. (That's the green one with the snaps) As long as she fits well in them, I'll definitely be getting a lot more of them. :thumbup:

:thumbup: Don't forget to post us some pictures of your stash once you have it all :kiss: xxx

Sweet stash - theres a good few nappies in that list we can't get here. let us know how you get on. :thumbup:

Yeah, I know Mommy's Touch is made and sold in the US. Cloth isn't as popular or easy to come across here as it is in the UK, even though America has been on this whole "Go Green" kick. :roll: So a lot of the popular brands you ladies use aren't available here either. :nope:

great start :thumbup: definitely post a stash pic....you will look back on it and think its tiny! I laugh at my 1 stash pic...

pre-addiction :rofl:

Cute stash...i need to go collect my 3 today :) Then I will have an ickle stash of 5. Nee more money so I can buy more lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->