Finally success after 5 years unexplained infertility

I think you're probably just tired because you're pregnant! I was horrible exhausted during the first trimester. No energy to do anything. I never got morning sickness. Just tired and no energy!

mmw - that's exactly what's going on and even though I'm happy to be pregnant, having no energy is no fun. I spend a lot of time in bed trying to sleep but not able to. Ugh!

You'll feel better eventually. Personally, I was happy to be tired if it meant not puking!

Wow, that's a lot of HCG! Remind me of your earlier betas. I'm still thinking twins :)

I just checked my own signature. I had 2,159 at 16dp5dt with a singleton. You've got two in there. I wish I could bet money on it ;)

first - first was 273, second 1,054. I'm thinking twins also but I did some research and it could be one. So I just don't really know for sure. Also, I was definitely expecting some nausea since my levels are so high but ... I have none. So weird.

first - first was 273, second 1,054. I'm thinking twins also but I did some research and it could be one. So I just don't really know for sure. Also, I was definitely expecting some nausea since my levels are so high but ... I have none. So weird.

Every pregnancy is different. You might never be nauseous, but you likely will be in another week or two.

If it adds any comfort, I did not start getting any nausea / ms until a couple days ago.

That is a really awesome HCG level (and I am thinking two as well) ...
Mine were : 27 @ 6dp5dt (11dpo - 3w4d); 118 @ 9dp5dt (14dpo - 4w0d); 2239 @ 16dp5dt (21dpo - 5w0d) and 34378 @ 25dp5dt (30dpo) - and at 30dpo we saw the heartbeat (6w2d) - with a singleton ... so three days before where you are now, I had 2239 :smile:

Can't wait for the results of your scan next week! :wohoo:

Try not to get concerned with the lack of nausea. You maybe one of the lucky mommies that does not get morning sickness or nausea. With Zo I had absolutely none. My mom swore I was having a boy because with me she had horrible morning sickness but with my brothers little to none. She was wrong zo was a girl. I think some of us just get lucky. ☺

Ash, I never felt pregnant, no nausea, no swollen/heavy breast no fatigue at all. At first I was very concerned but as each appt. passed and all was good, i felt good in fact lucky that i did not suffer the nausea that some suffer.

Well I am bleeding bright red today. Filled a panty liner. I called the emergency line at ccrm and they told me to wear a normal pad and if it gets filled within 2 hours to go to the emergency room. Other than that just wait it out but go in for an ultrasound tomorrow morning. I am terrified and have been crying. This just sucks. Why can't anything be easy?

How scary! I had some spotting for 4 days. Do what ccrm told you. Drink water and rest. Ivfers bleed more. I'm sure all is Okayama it's just the baby(ies) snuggling in.

Thanks Mo. I would totally believe you except I'm having pretty strong cramping too. :( how are you doing?

Ok, pretty much a mess waiting for results still. Our screening results showed my hcg was high so that combined with the ultrasound put us at high risk for DS so we took a fetal free cell chromosome test which is another screening but only 1% false pos rate. If it's pos I'll need an amniocentesis. So I'm freaking out a little.

Oh man Mo. I'm so sorry this is happening. I've been thinking about you a lot and really hope everything comes back normal. I know it's scary but it's out of our hands now ... All we can do hope for the best. :hugs:

What time is the appt? How is the bleeding and cramping?

Bleeding stopped. The cramping mostly stopped but I do have little moments of cramping still. I don't know what time the Appointment is for tomorrow. I have to call the local fertility center at 8am and have them fit me in and I'm also going to call my local obgyn to see if she can fit me in. I'm hoping to go in really early. Especially since we're moving tomorrow and I at least need to be around to monitor the movers.

I keep forgetting you live away from ccrm. Hopefully you can get in quickly. When I had a bleeding scare one pregnancy I actually walked into the clinic during monitoring hours because I woke up bleeding at like 3am and they were happy to see me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->