Finally success after 5 years unexplained infertility

Maybe I'll just go there and make them take me early lol. I'm sure they will be helpful. I'm just trying to make it through the night and hope for the best. I'm on a private Facebook group for ccrm pregnant women and they're suggesting it could be a SCH.

Thinking of you Ash! Praying all goes well.

Maybe I'll just go there and make them take me early lol. I'm sure they will be helpful. I'm just trying to make it through the night and hope for the best. I'm on a private Facebook group for ccrm pregnant women and they're suggesting it could be a SCH.

Yes, I had an SCH with DS#2. I bled from 6w0d to 12w0d. At 12w, I bled so much that I went to the ER and the ER Dr thought I was losing him. But he was born at 37w6d, and is nursing as I type!

Ash, just caught on to your journal. Hoping and praying everything is ok with baby and that you are seen first thing this morning!

Mo, hope everything is ok with your little one!

Thinking of you hun! It is so scary to be bleeding. As you remember I had it and I did have an SCH. As long as it isn't close to the placenta then you are ok but might have bleeding through the first tri....hoping it was just a one time thing though. Praying those lil bubs are holding on.

remember we bleed more with IVF. Try and get into have a scan just to rest your nerves.

I'm sitting in the waiting room feeling like I'm going to vomit from nerves. Ugh!

Prayers to you that your bean is snuggling in!

I've been thinking about you. I hope everything goes well.

I am so sorry about the bleeding! Big huge hugs to you hun! :hugs::hugs: I hope that it stops soon and that everything is okay with the baby! :hugs: I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! :hugs::hugs:

I had dark brown spotting with my twins and everything turned out okay and I know lots of girls on the boards that had similar things happen and everything turned out okay! :hugs::hugs:

I hope all is okay!! Thinking of you.

I had my ultrasound and we have great news. We have 2 babies! They couldn't measure the heartbeat with the machine because I'm only 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant but she manually measured it and said she's counting about 2 beats per second so I think that's good for now. We could not find what was going on with the bleeding which makes me uneasy. I speculated on my own and think that I could have possibly irritated my pregnancy by doing so much bending yesterday or I could have irritated my cervix because I am doing the vaginal inserts 3 x daily but we don't know for sure.

I can't believe we're having twins. I knew it was a possibility but it is seriously just amazing that they both stuck and are looking really healthy as of right now! We're waiting for a call from the nurse regarding my blood work. They checked my estrogen, progesterone, and HCG.

I'm going to ask the nurse what the genders are when she calls since they both stuck we will know what we're having!

Congrats!! I knew it was twins :) great news. So glad nothing was wrong!!

Ash, that is such great news!! such a relief!

Congrats! :flower: That is awesome news! I am so happy and excited for you and DH! :happydance: i just knew it was twins based on your HCG numbers!!! :thumbup:
wooo hoo!

I hope the bleeding stops soon! :hugs: Did your DR suggest bed rest or anything?? Regardless you should probably try to take it easy and go light on physical activity just to be on the safe side! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->