Finally success after 5 years unexplained infertility

Wonderful news Ash!! Congrats on twinsies!!!

Yay :wohoo: ... I had bet twins too :) <3 Congratulations!

"Sorry for the long post. I am so happy to be at this place in my life finally."

there is absolutely no need for you to say sorry. it is very pleasant to read such kind of stories and there are no "LONG" posts on success stories threads.

I really think that there should be much more stories like this ones and I'm very and very happy when i read such kind of stories, honestly. It makes me feel so... strange. I don't know how to explain this. I know it is strange. I don't even know you but I'm so full of happiness seeing your success story :D I'm new to the forum, but I guess I'm going to have a good night here reading all the stories on this topic. so far, I wish you good luck and sincere thank you for posting this and strangely making me feel better :D

Congratulations on twins! I'm so happy for you, you have waited so long for this. I'm sorry about the bleeding though. I had bleeding with Brodie the day I got my bfp and all was well.

Can't wait to hear what the sexes are :)

I'm not surprised by any of this. This is your time, Ash!!!

Awww that is such wonderful new! I am so happy that all is okay! woohoo for the twins. That is such awesome news I am just so happy for you Ash! I know how long you have waited for this and here you are!!!!! Huge Congrats hun, you deserve this. Enjoy!

I just wanted to let you know we got good news to. Our baby is fine :) the chromosomal blood test came back normal!!

OMG Mo I was just thinking of you! This is wonderful! Things are looking up all around....congrats to you also!

Omg Mo thank God! I am so so happy to hear this! Things can work out sometimes :happydance:

Im tired from moving yesterday but I am doing great! I have had no more bleeding. I do have residual brownish/pinkish when I do the vaginal suppositories but nothing crazy. I'm having lots of pulling today but I know the babies are growing so it doesn't scare me.

Maybe it's weird but after the ultrasound and seeing their little hearts flicker I feel like I really can relax now. Correct me if I'm wrong but once you see the heartbeat the miscarriage rate declines a lot right?

Yes it does and the fact they are genetically normal embryos it's already a small tiny chance. I bet you're all irritated down there from doing suppositories three times daily.

Oh and I know that some of us like to obsess over numbers so here they are from yesterday.

HCG - 34,499
e2 - 1,157
p4 - 38.9

I'm so happy that my progesterone is up. I was starting to worry about going off the progesterone because it has been borderline of what they like to see.

Also, I'm not sleeping very good through the night. I'm getting up every night around 3am and then around 6am. Any advice on what I can do to try and sleep through the night? I'm also finding it more and more uncomfortable to lay on my side ... which is how I LOVE to sleep. I know I'm still very early in pregnancy but do you think a pregnancy pillow would help?

WE'RE HAVING A BOY AND A GIRL! I am so excited, omg! I am like shaking and I just want to go announce it to the world. My dream is coming true. I can't believe this is finally happening!

Are you serious!?!? That's amazing!!! Awww!! So excited for you :)

Yes! I almost squealed on the phone when the lady told me. Ahh! In going to reveal it to hubby tonight when he gets home from work. Since we're moving we have a bunch of boxes in the house. I plan to buy pink and blue balloons put them in a box and tell him he needs to open that one for me. And bam! He'll find out. Also I bought boy and girl outfits. The boy outfit says daddy's first mate (which is adorable because Jason sails) and bibs for the baby girl (I couldn't find a cute outfit) that says daddy's meal mate. :) I am amazed.

Ash, im so so freaking happy and excited for you both! Now is the time to relax and enjoy!

Im going through some hell right now, with a positive pregnancy test and spotting, it never ends, not even with a surprise conception.

Mo, how are you?

One - how far along are you? I just went through this and I know it's harder done than said but try to relax. Is there any way you can get in for an ultrasound?

Thanks Ash, not sure how far along I am, the digi says 1-2 weeks. I'm going in for blood-work/ultrasound tomorrow am. I hope they are able to tell me one way or another.

TBH, I am totally relaxed as it was such a surprise, but really have been unusual from the beginning and Im not expecting a good outcome. But on the flip-side, at least I know it can happen naturally.

Congrats on your boy and girl twins! :flower: It is so much fun having B&G twins! They are such a joy! I am so happy for you and DH!:happydance: That is a super cute way to tell DH! I am sure he is going to be so thrilled! :happydance: My DH&I announced out B&G twins genders at 19 weeks when the gender scan was done by kissing and holding the balloon colors for the twins genders. The pictures came out really cute and we did them ourselves!

I am glad that the spotting stopped and I hope it stops for good!:hugs: Yes, when you see the heart beats the risk of miscarrage drops way down low! Just try to take it easy with strenuous activity and enjoy the pregnancy! :hugs: I am sure everything will be just fine! :hugs: Those are great numbers also! Everything is looking great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->