Finally TTC again 9 months on...

HollieQ

Reaction score
Hello! :flower:

Around 9 months ago I lost our first baby :cry:. I was a bit scared to try again straight away and liked the idea of getting used to my cycles etc and letting my body 'recover', didn't expect it to be so long but with some other stuff taking up my time too, and the upset really 'hitting' me a few months later, 9 months on I'm back, ready to go!!! And can't wait!!!

Lots of my friends had babies last year which made it doubly hard but I knew the right thing for me was to wait.

I fear that it might take longer this time, I was really lucky last time getting a bfp so quickly as soon as I came off the pill, but my cycles are a little irregular now it seems so I've bought a cbfm to help and am going to start using it in a few days! :thumbup: I have been taking pregnacare conception tabs and I have some special lube which I used last time the month I got pregnant, a sperm friendly one, LOL! :happydance:

Here's to all our :bfp:'s! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Sounds like a awesome plan :) I have a cbfm too it works AWESOME lots of luck :)

Hello! :flower:

Around 9 months ago I lost our first baby :cry:. I was a bit scared to try again straight away and liked the idea of getting used to my cycles etc and letting my body 'recover', didn't expect it to be so long but with some other stuff taking up my time too, and the upset really 'hitting' me a few months later, 9 months on I'm back, ready to go!!! And can't wait!!!

Lots of my friends had babies last year which made it doubly hard but I knew the right thing for me was to wait.

I fear that it might take longer this time, I was really lucky last time getting a bfp so quickly as soon as I came off the pill, but my cycles are a little irregular now it seems so I've bought a cbfm to help and am going to start using it in a few days! :thumbup: I have been taking pregnacare conception tabs and I have some special lube which I used last time the month I got pregnant, a sperm friendly one, LOL! :happydance:

Here's to all our :bfp:'s! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

hello again!
i lost one around the same time as you, beginning of July, it would have been my due date this coming wednesday :(
here's to :bfp: for the both of us in march!!
xx

Good luck! I hope that you get a nice sticky :bfp: really soon!

Sending lots and lots of :dust: your way!! Good luck and i hope you get your :bfp: soon!

Thanks all!!! :flower:

hello again!
i lost one around the same time as you, beginning of July, it would have been my due date this coming wednesday :(
here's to :bfp: for the both of us in march!!
xx

Sorry to hear of your loss :-( I hope you'll be ok on Wednesday, stay strong xxxxxxxx

We're at similar times in our cylce too! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->