Finding it hard to wait?

LaurenH2B

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone else wtt but really really wish they were ttc?
But for whatever reason they have to wait?
It's driving me crazy! I've just got married and I'm working a meaningless dead end job and I just want to start our family! But we live in a rough area and are hopefully moving soon so we want to wait until then, but I wish I could start now, especially as I have an awful feeling it's going to take me a while to get pregnant! I want to start now, just in case it does take a while.

Only another year or so until ttc :(

Anyone else feeling like this?

Why are you waiting and how long have you got to wait?

Oh I can totally relate! I am so desperate to start TTC as soon as. I think about it so much that its starting to drive both me and OH crazy

We've been waiting for about 4 months now and will be waiting to around March at the latest because I have just started a new job and want to wait till I have settled in and also qualify for full maternity pay etc. OH has an old debt he is almost finished paying off so we want to wait till thats done.

Both reasonable reasons but I just cant stop wantung to get started right now!

Hope you can get moved and settled soon so you can start TTC proper, and best of luck that it happens quickly for you :hugs:

Thank god im not the only one!
I try not to mention it too much as I didn't want my husband to find it annoying as he knows we have to wait!
I hope it happens quickly for you too! Your wait isn't too long now!
Good luck xx

Yeah totally, I'd love to TTC but my AF is MIA since stopping the pill. I promised to myself and DH to wait 1 full cycle off bcp, so here I am waiting... And obsessing
:(

I would love to have children now but I'm not ready yet. I still live with my mom, I want to go back to school next September, I'd rather live on my own when I have children and I don't have a job. I also like having time to myself still.

Sounds like lots of us are in the same boat!

We have been waiting until December because we wanted to take our first holiday together without baby, and more importantly, my OH needs to have finished his degree by the time baby is born. Sometimes though, Decemeber seems so arbitrary and I just want to start now!!! I do have doubts sneak up on me once in a while, particularly around finances, but overall, if my OH wanted to start now, I'd jump his bones in a second. ;)

Definitely finding it hard!!

We had been waiting to TTC#2 for financial and health reasons. I don't think we'll ever be in the "best" financial position but who ever is?! Thankfully my health is good now and we are planning to TTC Nov / Dec.

We're WTT but I'd love to be TTC right now! We recently got married and we haven't actually discussed exactly when we will start TTC, but I'd love to start in the next 6-10 weeks. I am so scared that it will take ages to conceive I don't want to leave it! My SIL caught straight away with her children, simply overnight, and it jus hope and prey we are as lucky as her.

with everyone else around me getting pregnant or about to have their LO's soon, yeah it's really hard to wait at times, and I have another yr and 4 months. With ah 3 yr old barely potty trained and a 13 month old clingy boy who insists on being carried everywhere, I am far from ready for #3 but seeing all those updates and announcements definitely makes me feel a bit jealous and broody :(

I just had a baby 3 months ago and already have massive baby fever. I want to start TTC like, yesterday but I had an emergency csection so I have to wait if I don't want to risk losing my fertility. It is not easy waiting at all.

It was easier waiting when my period was not here yet, but she just returned yesterday so now having her back and still not being able to TTC yet is gonna be emotional hell for me.

yes! im waiting very impatiently for my wedding and ttc in May but it seems to be taking forever
im trying to look forward to closer things hoping it will spring up on me! :haha:
theres christmas then me and oh are going to disneyland paris for new years eve, then we are hopefully moving into our brand new house in February if its finished being built then the time should go fast to May...
and by May youll only be a couple of months off! :flower:

Yes same here finding it hard to wait we had to push our date back so even Harder. Time is going quick tho

Sucks doesn't it :(

I want it so much more than my hubby and it's so hard :( We're not in the best situation right now but what if when we move home it'll be not any better? Then my ttc date will be pushed back further :(
I just wish i had a more definate month then i could stop obsessing when it'll be! Hubby said end of 2015 but i don't want to wait that long, im hoping for summer 2015.. But everytime i speak to him about it, it's either "we agreed on end of 2015 or i'll think about earlier but not now"
I don't wanna feel like i'm bugging him but it's all i have to look forward to, it's all i've ever wanted!
I want to come off bcp now so my cycles return to normal but i don't think my hubby would go for that but I may just speak to him about it and see what he thinks because i want my cycles to be on point for when we start ttc, but we don't like the other methods so he might not agree! but then again we barely ever bd right now (his stressful job) so it's unlikely anything would happen!!

Grr im so unbelievably desperate its sad:coffee:

Lauren you sound very like me, my oh wants to be more financially secure but its all I can think about right now and don't want to wait any longer. Have to wait til autumn 2015 which is ages away.

I have 15lbs to lose from my last pregnancy, and DH and I really want to update our home. Our house is about 20 yrs old and could use some updating, I'm young and would like to keep up with the modern :blush: plus watching a ton of HGTV makes me really want to update our really updated kitchen, I mean, it has particle wood cupboards and blue laminate counter tops, BLUE! :doh: and I have to say, having white carpets and children do NOT mix, I'd like to get rid of these carpets and replace them with hardwood. Our home also technically has 3 bedrooms with a bonus room, we can make the bonus room into a 4th bedroom easily, it is the size of a standard bedroom anyway.

Waiting does get really hard at times :( I just have to keep telling myself we have a lot to take care of first before bringing another baby home, and it will be all worth it in the end

I am so glad i'm not the only one! I've seen so many people moving over to ttc and i feel like it'll be forever until i do! But theres things I want to do first and i should focus on those first, heres my list of things to do before ttc:

Move to a nicer area
Get a new car
Buy all household bits that we need whilst we have some money
Save a decent amount of money for baby
Lose around 3 stone
Have my hubby be happy in his job
Go on holiday

It's so annoying because these are all very good reasons to wait :-( but i know once i have a baby a lot of things i want to do will be too difficult!

only a year to go :cry:

How about start saving for baby now? And you could count down in paydays from work? Like if you have 14 paydays left and save £200 a month you'll have £2800 by the time your TTC and can buy so much lovely baby stuff with that!

I'm definitely feeling the same and it absolutely sucks. :nope:

I've been waiting over two years now and I still have no end date in sight. Over the last two years I've been trying to get my life more together, get into a stable relationship, etc., etc. I've been busting my butt and it still seems as if I'm no closer to TTC than I was when I started WTT.

Right now I'm more or less waiting on my OH to be ready. I'd like my life a little more together, but I could definitely manage now if I were to become pregnant. I just hate waiting and I think I'm going to have issues conceiving, so it's very, very frustrating.

Sorry for turning that into a little rant. It's been an emotional WTT night tonight.

Hi all,

It is so nice to hear there are lots of ladies out there wishing they are TTC...

My dh suggested last year that I remove the mirena....which I did...but at that time I was nowhere nearly ready to ttc...

I had a chemical pregnancy about 4 months ago, and since then I started to imagine every month that i conceived...

Dh is not ready yet, and all he say about the matter is ... It will happen when it happens...but when our friends talk about babies...he practically go grey and say he does not want that...

Other times (when pm'S is in full swing with moodies) he say...I understand why people have tons of children...not to deal with pms....

I quit my job a few months ago...because it was way too stressful and I worked crazy hours...️️hubby said he would rather have me at home than being stressed all the time...

Since I been at home, I have been thinking a lot about having babies...but I know ️️hubby is not ready for them...but I just think... I am home already! And i know my ️hubby will be a great dad... I have seen him with some of our friends little ones...

I am also aware that he probably won't be very hands on with a tiny baby, and I am ok with that....

When he brought a new puppy home...he just dropped the puppy off and left it in my care for the first 8 months...and now the little woof goes with him everywhere, she hardly ever spend the day with me.

Sometimes I just wish we would actively TTC...but seems like my ️hubby is not there yet....

DH keeps going on about being financially better off etc, although we have a fairly good wage between us right now, a nice house, married etc. so to me we have the foundations to start a family. But he keeps mentioning money etc. but to me, there's never going to be a perfect time to start a family!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->