Finished but can't stop looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

excited07

Reaction score
just as the title says I have finished for my girls but I just can't stop looking at all the Christmas catalogues and looking around shops, I could buy them so much more but after adding up all I've brought it is already quite a lot. Just got to stop looking on this site and Getting ideas ha ha is anyone else the same as me

Yep! I still look on amazon deals everyday and magazines but I have no intention of buying anything else... Unless it's a reallyyyyyyy good deal :rofl: xx

yep im finished for my boys but still i keep looking haha

Yep. I'm done for everyone but still have stuff in my basket on amazon and it'll only be a matter of time before I click checkout!

I'm not done but things keep getting added to my lists! At this rate I'll never been done lol

Me too. I'm on Amazon every morning looking at their daily deals. Must confess I bought 2 things for myself yesterday but couldn't pass up the deal LOL I wish I hadn't shopped and finished up so early now. But I'm done! DONE! Probably.

I still look, every year. I only need 1 stocking filler for each of the boys now. I saw some really cool little TMNTs on Friday and was just like "wahh why didn't I see these sooner?!" But ds1s birthday is 5th of feb and ds3s is 6th of march so I can buy things in a couple of weeks for birthdays anyway lol

Another window shopper here - cannot justify buying more even though Id love too

Yep!!!! Can't stop adding to that pile. Yesterday I got some small games to take out for Christmas lunch (necessity?!) and today ordered two more books !

I'm the same just ordered a Minion operation game after saying I was finished Colin!

Yep i am bad for this too, i said i was done last week and have already brought a few more, i am going to be good though and no more for the kids! I have already spent $450 on each!

I should be finished but i still keep picking up stuff when i see good bits :dohh: this is the problem when you start to shop early!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"