Firdt time using OPK's. Testing till positive.

Dtrisha

Reaction score
Here is my first OPK. Very steak white :(. Cd10. 630 testing.

Clinical guard. They were a little cheaper. I used the hpt test by them with my last pregnancy.

Thats what Im using this cycle too. Im a little worried though because Im not getting lines...not even faint ones, really. They have all looked like that one. Last month I used Wandfo and by this time I had noticable lines. : /

Have you used these for OPKs before? What do you think of them?

Nope. I've never used OPK's before. Now you got me worried :(. I'm just making sure to BD every other day.

Sorry didn't mean to worry you. I just took one and it's a little darker than it was a few hours ago so maybe I'm worrying for nothing. I'll let you know if I get a positive on it so you know they work. I'm also BDing just incase. Ya just never know!

Yeah please let me know!! I'll keep you informed as well. I'm going to test with smu tomorrow then probably around 5-6ish

How many days after you start testing does it show positive for you?

Yea keep me updated for sure. Did you get the hcg sticks too?

Here the test I just took. And like I said the ones I took before looked just like yours.
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/535D5DD4-D29B-4CEB-8D8C-2EB316F76650_zps8yd808ag.png

Yeah I got the pack thing with 20 HCG I think and 50 OPK? I can't remember the numbers but yeah compbo pack thing.

Yay it's a little darker then! I hope it keeps getting darker for you :) what times do you test

Because I didn't know what to expect I've been testing every few hours :laugh2: But the last couple of cycles I test around 2pm to 6. I don't hold urine. With 30ish day cycle I'll get a pos between cd 13 to 15 and they stay positive for two days. For me, I'll also get a dark one right before AF.

Yeah I hear 2 is the best time. But with my work schedule that doesn't work for me. On the weekends it'll work but not weekdays so I'm not sure what to do.

Just BD every other day or every two days. Sometimes I wonder if OPKs are really that important.

CD11. 10am. Maybe a hint darker today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 8
Last one is this morning. I feel like it's the darkest yet. It's kinda hard to see.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
Yeah but I'm not trusting it. Because I don't have the correct thermometer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->