Firdt time using OPK's. Testing till positive.

Yeah but I'm not trusting it. Because I don't have the correct thermometer.

Are you using a regular one? I found a BBT therm. at the drug store for a little over $30. I was suprised because I thought they were all really expensive. I dont fully trust it. its kinda flimsy.

Do you get O pains? I usually do, but I havent gotten anything yet. Which makes me wonder...I felt some cramping yesterday, but I chalked it up to BDing because it had been almost a month since DH and I did anything. No sore breasts though. :shrug:

No I haven't ever noticed any pains. So I'm just going on the OPK's right now. BDing every other day right now just in case. I'm h point it's soon. I'm already tired of waiting. I must of O'd late last cycle because I had a longer one. So I hope it's not late this cycle.

No I haven't ever noticed any pains. So I'm just going on the OPK's right now. BDing every other day right now just in case. I'm h point it's soon. I'm already tired of waiting. I must of O'd late last cycle because I had a longer one. So I hope it's not late this cycle.

I seemed to have Oed early last cycle. I thought FF had got my O date wrong but I started AF on CD28 so I guess it was right all along. I usually have a 29 to 31 day cycle. Atleast, since Ive been keeping up. I only started temping to make sure I was ovulating. If I O this month, I dont think Im going to temp next month or use OPKs..

Yeah I don't even know if I did O last cycle because of the methotrexate I had in September. I'm hoping I am still Oing. I'm sure I am but I want to make sure.

Yeah I don't even know if I did O last cycle because of the methotrexate I had in September. I'm hoping I am still Oing. I'm sure I am but I want to make sure.

What is methotrexate for?

Any thoughts? I'm on CD15

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 9
I had methotrexate for my ectopic. They use it for cancer patients mostly but a higher dose. It just stopped my pregnancy and I passed it on my own.

Iak- maybe you should make your own thread to get opinions ?

Ooh. Sorry for your loss. Glad you could pass it on your own though. DNCs sound scary and having to have a tube taken sounds even scarier. How did you find out about it? Did it hurt?

I was bleeding one morning and it wasn't a little bit. So I went to the ER at like 6am. They did a bunch of stuff and wasn't sure so then I went home and went back 2 days later for another blood test and they only went up like 20% so they ruled it as ectopic. They couldn't don't it in the ultrasounds so till this day I'm not sure if it was 100% ectopic or what. But that's what my doctor was confident about. It hurt after a day when it all started happening. They gave me Motrin 800 though so that helped a lot.

145pm test. A tad bit darker I believe.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 8
Not as dark as my 130 one today :(

This was 340ish

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 7
Got a blazing positive tonight. Yay finally! I think I'm starting to cramp too. So I guess they work.
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/B929F21A-260D-4DC3-9AE1-F475E206020B_zpsx7p49afn.jpg

Woo hoo! get to BDing girl :). I can't wait to see a positive soon.

Well keep testing because mine was very unexpected!

Hi girls! I just did my OPK. CD 8 and negative but it has a good line and its getting darker. A couple days ago it was ver light

Mine has always been super light in the morning. But by 1230 it darkens. This mornings there was barely a line.

I still haven't Oed yet. I'm getting impatient. Going to BD again tonight. Ugh. Maybe I'll jump him when he gets home but his mom is here uuuugh:laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->