• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Firdt time using OPK's. Testing till positive.

Omg his mom just caught me looking at my chart and asked if today was the day. Oh god. She said she'll take my daughter out for a walk :laugh2:

Have you done a test today dtrisha?

Yes the bottom two are from today. The 2nd to last one was 2pm and the last one was 545 pm. I can't tell which is darker. And I had almost a bottle of water in my system for the last one. So now I wish I wouldn't of drank so much lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 8
I usually don't get lines late in the afternoon so I didn't think anything of it lol

I really feel like I'm never going to get a positive. I haven't gotten anything close. Tested today at 1pm and barely anything.

Just keep testing I know how frustrating it is :(

I was hoping it would just show since a lot of people just pop up out of nowhere.

Yeah I was hoping for that too! Mine just seem to be gradually getting darker then go lighter then a bit darker again! But the one I did earlier was the darkest yet so I really hope tomorrow's is positive I hate waiting to o when I'm ttc

Mine hasn't gotten very dark at all. It I keep BDing just in case I missed the surge.

1030am test..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member