Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Oh there's undoubtedly a line there! Men are rubbish spotting them :p
Fxd for a sticky bean for you!

Shona it won't let me add you too😔have added NDH on Facebook so hopefully will get added to fbk page☺️👍

Heck, even I see the line and I'm the most rubbish line spotter in the world. Congrats :)

Maybe not. This is today's test with fmu

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/FD616C12-31E8-4E7B-8E12-308172FA48FC_zpsei0paqot.jpg

God knows what my body is doing!!

eta- a line did appear a little while later but it was after at least twenty minutes so not reliable at all!

natasha I don't know why I defo seen a line on the previous one :hugs:

baby sorry hun maybe i have my settings changed so that people can't add me :dohh: I will have to check Ii think I added you onto fb tho didn't I? xx

Yep you added me! :) I've done something on Fb so you can't even find me on a search! No idea how I did it tho to undo it!! Very annoying.

Hi ladies! Looooong time since I was last on here! Looks like there's a lot to catch up on!

I'm 10 dpo and have gotten bfns for 3 days now. I just feel pregnant though, it's so annoying. I'm not going to allow myself to test again until Wednesday, but it's driving me crazy. I don't want to get my hopes up, but something is definitely going on with my body, cramps, twinge like pains in my boobs, fatigue, some heartburn now, runny nose, etc. The cramps especially have me wondering, bc I never ever ever have pms cramps. So I'm either pregnant or the mc has thrown my body completely off. All I can do it wait I guess. I didn't get my last bfp until 16dpo, so there's still hope. I'm just so ready for a bfp or af though bc the confusion is driving me crazy.

I'm 10 dpo and have gotten bfns for 3 days now. I just feel pregnant though, it's so annoying. I'm not going to allow myself to test again until Wednesday, but it's driving me crazy. I don't want to get my hopes up, but something is definitely going on with my body, cramps, twinge like pains in my boobs, fatigue, some heartburn now, runny nose, etc. The cramps especially have me wondering, bc I never ever ever have pms cramps. So I'm either pregnant or the mc has thrown my body completely off. All I can do it wait I guess. I didn't get my last bfp until 16dpo, so there's still hope. I'm just so ready for a bfp or af though bc the confusion is driving me crazy.

it is early so FX that BFP will show and soon :hugs:

Who is still about ?! hopefully you have all got bfps and left :) haha !

I'm Cd13 which is crap really, as for me that is still about a week away from Ovulation. I would love to have a shorter cycle. Just feels like i have to do so much more waiting around, ughh.

Hey, I forgot to update! Got my bfp on Monday! Very excited/scared/nervous!!

Ah :hugs: Rhi. I know how that feels, I didn't Get a +opk until cd20! It was torture!!

Hey, I forgot to update! Got my bfp on Monday! Very excited/scared/nervous!!

Ah :hugs: Rhi. I know how that feels, I didn't Get a +opk until cd20! It was torture!!

That's great news :) congrats!

Starting to feel alone haha...

Is it a bit pathetic of me to say that I feel like i have been trying to get pregnant since before christmas !? Like I know that i got pregnant straight away in January which ended etc. I can't explain but it almost feels like Forever, I think aswell because the first tri is so emotionally draining and i got to 11 weeks (or so i assume) for it to end. I'm like SO so annoyed that i should be REALLY pregnant by now and because i'm not it makes me feel that I have been waiting since December... I hate to say it out loud though because I wouldn't ever want to compare myself with someone who has a genuine fertility issue etc. Then I get annoyed that it takes so long to catch back up. Like even if I get pregnant this cycle I wont be due until Feb. Wont be viable until November?! I should have been having a baby in October :( :nope: ughhh. Hormonal today i think hahaha

I'm still here! Still waiting for AF. My cycles are super screwy and it's making me feel mad.
I think I'm going to give up TTC for a while, it's all been a bit too much this month. Charting, OPKs that became positive on CD27 and have stayed that way and the overwhelming feeling of being pregnant but BFN. Perhaps I need a little more time after the miscarriage to heal properly.
Good luck this month Rhi Rhi. Xx

I'm still here! Still waiting for AF. My cycles are super screwy and it's making me feel mad.
I think I'm going to give up TTC for a while, it's all been a bit too much this month. Charting, OPKs that became positive on CD27 and have stayed that way and the overwhelming feeling of being pregnant but BFN. Perhaps I need a little more time after the miscarriage to heal properly.
Good luck this month Rhi Rhi. Xx

Thank you

I think i tried to get back to TTC tbh, maybe you need a month or two out :hugs: Easier said than done though x

I feel the same Rhi rhi!

Congrats baby love, that's fantastic!

12 dpo here. Really felt pregnant this month, but have had bfns since 8 dpo. Temp drop this morning and some spotting, so I think I'm out this month. Onward to the next cycle though. I'm in the ttc circus for the long haul. As frustrated as it makes me, I'm ttc #1 and can't give up on it no matter what. *sigh*

Who is still about ?! hopefully you have all got bfps and left :) haha !

I'm Cd13 which is crap really, as for me that is still about a week away from Ovulation. I would love to have a shorter cycle. Just feels like i have to do so much more waiting around, ughh.

I'm still here! I'm on CD17, so I should ovulate in about 3 days... so I know how you feel! Ovulating on CD20 is a bit frustrating... I should get a positive opk in the next few days though! :haha:

Good luck 808malia =) it is super frustrating isn't in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->