Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

I'm still about... not that I post on the thread much.

My period arrived five days late, all finished now!

Onto June for a bfp.

I also feel like it's taking forever, it's a horrible feeling. I've never taken longer than 3 weeks of trying to fall pregnant and this is cycle 3 since miscarriage!

I'm counting this as my first proper go haha just to make me feel better. The month of miscarriage was a write off and the month following we missed ovulation. So THIS is the one haha.

do you guys see a line on this clearblue? this was the only one i had left in the house, so i took it this morning with smu (fmu usually sucks for me)

i know it's a blue dye, but i've never had issues with clearblue. i took this picture at the 5 minute mark, but i thought i saw a faint line appear right away? :shrug:

even though i swore i wouldn't, i'll get a frer today.

help?!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5587.jpg
    IMG_5587.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 11
I see what you're talking about jtink! Good luck with a clear bfp on the FRER!

I'm still here although I only get on here a few times a week. I lost baby in January spotted from dec 27th feels like we have been ttc forever then complications miscarrying naturally at nearly 9 weeks ended up with a d&c more waiting then a long cycle then didn't ovulate so this is my 5th cycle. I got my peak yesterday pretty sure I'm ovulating today and actually did about an hour or so ago so 1dpo tomorrow. That's why I joined the fb group as I struggle to get on here sometimes but try my best. Hope everyone is ok?

I really don't mind preggo ladies coming on here don't stay away cos you feel bad. Lovely to hear updates

Xxx

do you guys see a line on this clearblue? this was the only one i had left in the house, so i took it this morning with smu (fmu usually sucks for me)

i know it's a blue dye, but i've never had issues with clearblue. i took this picture at the 5 minute mark, but i thought i saw a faint line appear right away? :shrug:

even though i swore i wouldn't, i'll get a frer today.

help?!

When you doing a frer? How many dpo are you? Xx

well, since i've peed about 20 times this morning, i'm going to wait until the afternoon when i can hold my pee. i found one frer in my bathroom cabinet and peed on it, but my pee was so diluted it was clear basically. i can see a faint faint line on the frer even with the diluted pee, but it won't photograph at all and i want to make sure i'm not imagining it. so i have one frer to take in the afternoon.

if it's negative, then i likely won't take another test until my AF is late.

honestly i'm leaning toward the fact that the blue dye was probably just a cruel eye trick. i'm guessing bfn. oh well.

i'm 9 dpo, possibly 10 dpo. i've always gotten my bfp's by 8-9 dpo, so i think i'm probably out.

Af for me. Moving on, hoping for a July bfp!

I'm still here but keeping a low profile with my first would be due date approaching in 9 days. Finding it a bit of a struggle these days, I picked my sister and 4 month old nephew up at the airport on Monday and realised I would have been 38 weeks and could have been having a baby while she was here...
Oh and I bled/spotted til CD 12 or 13 this month! Unreal! I've never bled longer than 4 days before apart from lochia - and the second time still was less than this AF!

can you guys see this too? it's pink in person. i took the pic after 5 minutes.

oh god please be real and if it's real, please let it be sticky.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 19
I see it!!! Praying for a healthy sticky bean! Congrats and good luck!

I think I see it too! Keep us posted!!! FX :happydance:

As for me, I just got a positive opk yesterday! DTD last night, and will again for the next few days :haha: Feeling really positive about this cycle :headspin: This is my 9th cycle ttc #1... 9 is my lucky number though :shrug:

It's very obvious in person. I'm irritated it doesn't show on the pic :(

i think it's showing on the pic. maybe not as much as in person, but definitely there! so i wouldn't worry too much!

are you going to get bloodwork or just keep testing for a bit? or just run with "i am pregnant" and not test? ←do people DO that?!:haha:

No blood work, but I WILL be testing. People who don't are much stronger than me!!! :)

Hi ladies. Been a while. But I think a lot of you are on Facebook where I've been. I stopped regularly temping last month with the beginning of camping season and AF was due tomorrow with all the signs. But I wanted top be guilt free with my vodka so I tested lol. Not sure how to add a pic on mobile but it was a bfp! Hoping for a February baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->