Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

No solid face yet, just the blinking/flashing face. That's the first time I've gotten anything though. I'm going to test twice a day for the next few days in hopes of catching the solid face.

No solid face yet, just the blinking/flashing face. That's the first time I've gotten anything though. I'm going to test twice a day for the next few days in hopes of catching the solid face.

That's good tho Hun cos that means your on a fertile 'high' day.

How many tests of that are you suppose to use a day and how many do you have? Is that not the one where you use it with fmu? Xx

Yes, it says FMU, but everywhere I've read says to test in the afternoon too. So I'm just going to do both so don't miss it. I've got plenty of the test sticks because the first test holder I bought was faulty, so they had to send me another and they sent more test sticks with it. So I can afford to go crazy and test twice a day this month, lol! So testing twice a day, losing weight, using supplements, mucinex, and preseed, and elevating my hips for 30 minutes after dtd.... I'm going after this egg with all guns blazing! :haha:

I'm really really hoping for a bfp this month, not only because I want a baby more than life, but also because I don't want to deal with AF while I'm on vacation, lol!

Yes, it says FMU, but everywhere I've read says to test in the afternoon too. So I'm just going to do both so don't miss it. I've got plenty of the test sticks because the first test holder I bought was faulty, so they had to send me another and they sent more test sticks with it. So I can afford to go crazy and test twice a day this month, lol! So testing twice a day, losing weight, using supplements, mucinex, and preseed, and elevating my hips for 30 minutes after dtd.... I'm going after this egg with all guns blazing! :haha:

I'm really really hoping for a bfp this month, not only because I want a baby more than life, but also because I don't want to deal with AF while I'm on vacation, lol!

Hun I used that one testing twice a day buggers the results as it's searching the hormone same as the monitor and you can only use 10 test sticks per holder

And it's not the same as an opk or the other clearblue digital opk one that you can use at anytime of day this one specifically has to be fmu from wha I've investigated and from my own experience xx

Well shoot. Thanks for the tip, I'll look into it!

Well shoot. Thanks for the tip, I'll look into it!

I just don't want you wasting money maybe you can use them anytime and it not affect them but when I called up the helpline it sed you can only use 10 sticks per applicator as in you couldn't use a different batch of sticks with the same applicator one applicator = 10 sticks but you never know that might be a money making scheme for them! Xx

Yeah, that's a lie to make money. When I called and told them that the first one I bought was broken right from the box, they said they'd send me a new one and more sticks because I could use those extra sticks with the same holder. Plus the one I bought comes with 20 sticks up front, then they sent me 10 more.

I looked it up on their website and you are partly right though about the testing more than once a day though, so I'm glad you mentioned it. You can test twice a day, but only after you get the first blinking face showing your estrogen surge has begun. If you test twice a day before that it will throw it off, so good to know. I'm still just not sure if we should start the every day BD marathon today or wait and see if I peak.

Yeah, that's a lie to make money. When I called and told them that the first one I bought was broken right from the box, they said they'd send me a new one and more sticks because I could use those extra sticks with the same holder. Plus the one I bought comes with 20 sticks up front, then they sent me 10 more.

I looked it up on their website and you are partly right though about the testing more than once a day though, so I'm glad you mentioned it. You can test twice a day, but only after you get the first blinking face showing your estrogen surge has begun. If you test twice a day before that it will throw it off, so good to know. I'm still just not sure if we should start the every day BD marathon today or wait and see if I peak.

Clearblue are a blessing but a con sometimes! I'm glad I was of some use lol. I would bed every other day til you peak but your call Hun. I had 16 high days and no peak so you never know what was it's gonna go lol xx

Hi,

I haven't posted on here in ages, I have been on the fb page though. I hope everyones doing well and hi to those who I've not met before :)

I used the clearblue opk for the first time this month. I also had some mid cycle spotting which completely freaked me out as I've never had that before and it was right when I though I would be ovulating but according to the opk I didn't ovulate till a week later at cd 23! Thought I was never going to get a solid smiley!! Anyway I'm cd 31 now. Hate having long cycles. I really hope this is our month.

xx

just got a positive a week ago. and this week I got a even darker one. so crossing my fingers..sorry I haven't been in here for awhile. but been so so swamped with moving to oregon.

:)

Those clear blue monitor sound great but confusing at the same time:flower:

2kidsplusttc3 huge congrats :happydance:

I hope this is your month Babylove.
My cervix feels like I am ovulatung, but OPKS say different. I am going to presume I am and get to DTD. Xx

I didn't update on here for anyone not on facebook, but I've just lost baby #4 in a row. After a scan on Monday that didn't show a baby but promising signs of pregnancy (and the liklihood of a baby hiding as it was just an abdominal scan) I went for repeat bloodwork and my beta came back at 34. So another loss exactly like my last one.

I'm so sorry NDH. My heart aches for you. No one should have to go through what you've been through. It truly isn't fair. Have they offered you any tests to find out why this keeps happening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->