Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

International shipping is just so crazy expensive :/

Though I just saw your link and it seems I was wrong about there not being any available min Australia. Just not any of my known sources. Will give them a try

Oh wow very similar history to yours. How old are your girls? I always wanted three under three, but clearly that ship has sailed... Will be trying again - or at least not preventing - immediately. I'm about CD 24 I think - having a low key cycle so I'm not actually sure lol. I should have ovulated between CD 12 and 14, but I ovulated cd16 last month and I haven't been aware of ovulationyet, though since Im not tracking I could have easily missed it.

I won't be persuing any investigations

My girls are nearly 15 months and just turned 3. I really wanted 3 under 4 but don't know if we'll get that now.

Niahm I also got pregnant straight after a mc at 8 weeks with my dd1 so I don't think I'll wait. Maybe it will be 3rd time lucky...

Well I think it's finally starting for me. I'm relieved, and hoping it continues so I don't have to go for the surgery.

Question for those that naturally mc. How long before af came again? Was it long enough to know for sure it was af and not leftover mc bleeding? And also, for those who got pregnant straight away, what do you mean? Like the following month or two? Was it successful?
Thanks!

Sunshine I've been looking for statistics on those two questions as well! We are using pull out for this month to prevent. But I feel like I want to try again right now especially since I feel normal again ha. But I'm going to have patience! Or try :p Fertility friend says my period should come month end as normal, but just a longer cycle than what's normal for me.

Morning ladies hope everyone is Well!!

AFM I think I'm gearing up to ovulate I've had EWCM on and of for a few days now and it seems I might O back on track according to FF!! :shrug:
I'm going to get OPKs later cuz I'm out so we wil see!!

As far as trying right away I have been told u r more fertile cuz Ur body is already prepared to be PG!! My FS suggest to wait a cycle for a new set of eggs but then told me u produce new eggs every 3mos which makes no sense to me!! :shrug:
I think u have to go w your gut instinct and do what u feel is right!

Thanks! Good to know. I'll have DH look into it also. Med school books are good for something ;)

Sunshine, for my births and miscarriage, (not sure on this one yet) bleeding happens 3 weeks after I stop bleeding, although I think my son might have been 2 weeks after I stopped bleeding with him.

I'm gearing up to ovulate also sis4u, but since I only temp I guess when I catch the egg, but I know it will happen soon. Then 12 days after that I should get AF, with some luck.

Well I think it's finally starting for me. I'm relieved, and hoping it continues so I don't have to go for the surgery.

Question for those that naturally mc. How long before af came again? Was it long enough to know for sure it was af and not leftover mc bleeding? And also, for those who got pregnant straight away, what do you mean? Like the following month or two? Was it successful?
Thanks!

Fingers and toes crossed that you don't have to go for the surgery, Sunshine! Please keep us posted.

I had a complete natural mc that started around when the end of the time AF would have been there if I hadn't been pregnant. Now, almost exactly a month later, AF is back! But of course it's different for everyone. I hope you get right back on track!

As for pregnancy, I'm hoping it happens quickly, like in the next month or two, but we shall see. I'll definitely be keeping you posted.

Would like to join u ladies to help me thru my 4th Mc 3rd of 2014!! :( still waiting for something to happen or maybe it already did IDK!!

I had a suspected Ectopic but nothing was visible via US so I opt to wait and go natural as I have several times b4!! Well here I am still waiting to MC unless I did when I had spotting at 5wks Im just not sure since my numbers climbed a lot after the spotting:shrug:

I am taking A ton of vitamins as I have been for awhile to help w fertility since I'm a Oldie and have gotten 2 BFP naturally !! I'm wondering if they are causing the hold up??

I'm so sorry for all your :angel: I hope 2015 bring us all a rainbow!!

I am sorry you find your self here but welcome :hugs:
That must be confusing did they not do a more detailed scan to check tubes to make sure nothing there, Etopic can be dangerous do you know what to look out for!
what supplements are you on, doubt any would delay AF or a MC if they were going to start
will they find out why you are MC :hugs:

Wanting yep it was I will get a picture now, I did one at 4 days since I MC and it was much stronger I will put them up so you can see! I think its day 6 for you today am I right I am day 7 :hugs:

Sis4Us,
So sorry for your loss and that you find yourself here with us. However, this is a WONDERFUL group and I have found it very therapeutic. I am also sorry to hear about the confusion surrounding your pregnancy and whether or not it was ectopic. I hope you get some answers soon. Many :hugs:

Zoe the serial baby posters drive me crazy too, and I have two babies! I think it's easy to assume when we see people with their babies or big pregnant bellies that they got pregnant on the first try and never had a mc, and we (well I do) end up feeling a bit resentful. You never know though, this woman might have had several losses before her baby. I think no one that knows me would ever think I've had 3 mcs. It's def something that needs to be talked about more. Oh and hcg being down is awesome news!

Niamh glad the bleeding is easing off.

Sunshine it sounds like you've had a really tough time and I really hope you get a break soon. This year is starting of shitty for all of us, but let's hope it ends with babies in our arms or in our bellies to put it all right. The waiting around to bleed is the worst part I think. I've gone from brown cm yesterday to full on bleeding with clots today so it can progress quite quickly. Big :hugs:

Steph, I can imagine that serial baby posters drive most people mad at some point, but especially those of us who have recently had a loss. I think the whole feeling a bit resentful when seeing a pregnant woman/hearing a pregnancy announcement/seeing newborn baby photos is a pretty normal phase to go through after a MC, but with that said, I always try to remind myself that I can never know what a woman went through in order to get pregnant. Since my loss, I've been opening up about it to some friends and I have been amazed to find out how many of them have experienced MC or infertility!

Niamh, hope the bleeding has stopped! Sorry, I'm just catching up here, so you may have posted more about this already.

Thanks ladies -- it definitely wasn't easy living apart. Yikes. Definitely tested us, not in a good way. But the good thing about us is that once we come back together and live together, it's like water under the bridge. We settle right back in, no disagreements or anything. I really did hit the jackpot, he's smart AND likes to cook haha. But I feel like something has to come our way sometime right? It's been a rough go so far!

Neo - I had a d&C in the summer and I was advised to wait a cycle to make sure my body was physically ready to be pregnant, and give the uterus time to heal. Also, just to prepare you (you may be different), I got my first af 6 weeks after my d&c, after that my cycles changed from 28 days to 23. They were also a lot heavier and I had cramps (which I'd never had during af). So Sept was like that, and then in October it was literally THE WORST AF of my life. I won't get into the details, but lets just say I believe it was my bodies way of showing me it was fully flushed out and ready to go. It felt like 4 af's built up and coming out at once. Right after that, I got pregnant again. So I truly feel my body was not ready until then. And once it was, bingo!

That being said, I have also heard of people getting pregnant immediately after. It depends on how your body reacts. How far along were you? My advice would just be to not expect your body to be the exact same as before - I'd been 28 days forever, and then suddenly 23, which meant figuring out a new O date. These things take time, so as long as you're prepared for that you'll do wonderful. And like I said, every body is different...just telling you my experience after my D&c.

Celtic, I love your name (Niamh), it's lovely!

Hope - thanks! I believe any distance is hard though. We were together for 4 years before we got married, then one year later we started our distance. It was awful. I'm a pretty independent lady so I was fine emotionally and kept busy, but at the end I realized I was just putting on a tough face and dealing with it. It didn't mean I liked it lol.

Steph - I agree. I think people need to be more aware, but it's important to keep in mind that we don't know their struggles. It's weird though, I was thinking last night about my two friends and remembering our nights in University on the couch drinking wine, so carefree. They've both gone on to have two children each, and I'm so far, unable. It's amazing how things play out in life and at the time, we have no idea.

I'm a tad envious of all you ladies that are almost ready to ttc. We definitely need to keep this group going until we all have our babes, however long that takes (hopefully not too long;) lol)

Wow, Sunshine! Distance is so tough! DH and I started as a long distance couple and then finally started living together at the beginning of Sept. 2014 and it has been the nicest experience!

What you say about trying to be aware that we don't know other people's struggles is something that I have been trying to do every time I see a pregnant woman/pregnancy announcement/birth announcement. As we have talked about in this thread, it can be hard not to feel some type of "negative" emotion when faced with other people's pregnancies (and I always feel super awful for not feeling anything but excited for them), especially when the loss is so recent. However, we don't know if they've experienced MC, infertility challenges, etc. Anything could have happened prior to the successful pregnancy. Thinking this helps push any resentful feelings aside a little and allows a bit more room for happiness for them.

My bf baby died the day I found out I was pregnant the second time. It was horrible it was the hospitals fault. Then I MC a month later the day I started back work and had to go to A&E that night go to work the next day then hospital the following day. I don't know how people can be so insensitive I really don't. My sister who had been ttc 4years lost her baby aswel. It's such a painful time. My heart goes out to anyone who MC. It's horrible.

Oh Claudinator! What awful experiences! I hope you, your bf, and sister all get your rainbow babies soon!

Thanks!

Fingers and toes crossed that you don't have to go for the surgery, Sunshine! Please keep us posted.

I had a complete natural mc that started around when the end of the time AF would have been there if I hadn't been pregnant. Now, almost exactly a month later, AF is back! But of course it's different for everyone. I hope you get right back on track!

As for pregnancy, I'm hoping it happens quickly, like in the next month or two, but we shall see. I'll definitely be keeping you posted.

Now that you mention it that is when mine started too in Dec. Was when I'd normally get AF! Curious to see if that means I'll get Jan at regular time.

Hope everyone is coping ok especially those currently still going through your MC.

Those that have stopped bleeding, are you waiting for AF to appear before you start trying again? I've heard that's the advice especially if like me you have had a D&C. I didn't really get any advice from the dr so was just wondering if that's what is advised?

Xx

Hi Neo!

Hanging in there alright. How are you?

I stopped bleeding about 7 days after my MC started (12/13/14) and just started AF yesterday (1/10/15). I was advised by the midwife to wait one cycle, though I have read that contrary to what was once thought, it is now believed that the body recovers fairly quickly and there is no benefit to waiting. However, I'm no expert and if I were to give advice, I'd probably wait one cycle before TTC (which is what DH and I are doing) just to be safe. However, that said, I have a hunch that the waiting one cycle is mainly for dating purposes.

Sorry if that's confusing! Let me know if you have any questions about what I wrote.

Thanks!

I got pregnant with dd1 2 weeks after I stopped bleeding from the mc (was 8 weeks) so ovulated right on time. Had an uneventful pregnancy and now she is a beautiful 3 year old. I also got pregnant a couple of weeks after my last mc but it was only at 4.5weeks. It didnt go well and I ve ended up back here.

Thanks!

hope your holding up ok :hugs:

after my first mc I got pregnant 2 weeks later he is nearly 12 now :flower:

from what I am reading you can start trying straight away if you want to, they do say wait 1 cycle mainly I think for dating purposes and to make sure your emotionally ready but also if you have had a DNC to make your lining is thick enough again. you are meant to be very fertile after a MC and most people will get pregnant again with no problems a very small % may MC again but it is very low.

Zoe glad AF is in full swing on wards and forward to TCC :happydance: my bleeding as eased off a lot I expect it will stop soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->