Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

The first pic is a little blurry with a dark background is the first test I took the second picture on paper is the test I took today I think the second one is fainter

That's great it's so light when I miscarried my levels were at 23,000 nearly so I may have a while I'm on cd5 xx

Yep I'm up for both :) incase anyone doesn't want FB there are some people i ended up adding me as friends anyway on FB it's so nice to be personal ESP in our situation. I need you on my FB to add you when closed so add me in 'shonagraysmith' pic of my daughter is my profile pic then I can add you to the group :) what about name of group? Xxx

This group will be nice to get on too after having our babies and also when no time can just tap on our mobiles lol xx
I'm

Yep I'm up for both :) incase anyone doesn't want FB there are some people i ended up adding me as friends anyway on FB it's so nice to be personal ESP in our situation. I need you on my FB to add you when closed so add me in 'shonagraysmith' pic of my daughter is my profile pic then I can add you to the group :) what about name of group? Xxx

This group will be nice to get on too after having our babies and also when no time can just tap on our mobiles lol xx
I'm Claude hart

I just accepted u hun I'm making a list to keep track and once we agree on a name everyone I will set it up? Xxx

The first pic is a little blurry with a dark background is the first test I took the second picture on paper is the test I took today I think the second one is fainter

That's great it's so light when I miscarried my levels were at 23,000 nearly so I may have a while I'm on cd5 xx

they are only internet cheap ones, I will check with a good one when its past 2 weeks I think, I never had my levels checked but when I did a digital at 6 and 7 weeks I only ever got 2-3 so think my levels stopped rising then doubt they got high at all

Defo sunshine I'm on both just set it up anyone else wanna send me their FB details or pm me it and I can add you :) I always feel better when on this thread as at least I'm not going through it alone xxx

they are only internet cheap ones, I will check with a good one when its past 2 weeks I think, I never had my levels checked but when I did a digital at 6 and 7 weeks I only ever got 2-3 so think my levels stopped rising then doubt they got high at all

Mine are IC's too hang on and I will do one and post xx

Once everyone's on going to setup a document of who's to who username xx

A week ago my hcg was at 34,800. Well 10 days ago I guess. Hoping it's gone down a bit. Just had some brown blood. YAY!!! Crazy that for the last 8 weeks I was terrified of seein it, but now I'm happy. Hoping it continues and I don't have to go for the d&c. Fx.

A week ago my hcg was at 34,800. Well 10 days ago I guess. Hoping it's gone down a bit. Just had some brown blood. YAY!!! Crazy that for the last 8 weeks I was terrified of seein it, but now I'm happy. Hoping it continues and I don't have to go for the d&c. Fx.

yes I know what you mean, when I knew there was no hope I just wanted it to start so I could move on it is a strange feeling :hugs:

Just catching up on everything. It's 4am here and I'm awake with cramps so won't type much but just wanted to say I'd love an fb group!

Just catching up on everything. It's 4am here and I'm awake with cramps so won't type much but just wanted to say I'd love an fb group!

hope you have some pain relief :hugs: your in Australia I lived there for nearly a year and had my daughter there , we were on the Sunshine coast

Wantingagirl I can set it up and we can both be admins to run it? I'm sure I can't do it all on my own! If you send me your email I'll start it!! Also DTD is kinda nerve racking, but it has been a while ha. Plus I can fit into my old pants again and commented on it. Fiance said he'll have to change that and make me fat again hahaha

Sunshine I agree 2015 baby still would be nice and I think Feb would be a nov baby and March would be a christmas baby :)

sis4u welcome and sorry for your loss! I agree I hope we all get our rainbow babies in 2015 :)

Celtic I ad a scan at the hospital which was very detailed and they found nothing to verify an Ectopic!!
The only reason they say it was Ectopic was based on my HCG numbers alone!! My numbers where doubling normal at first but I insisted to get one more beta after 3 and it had dropped they told me Expect MC on Thanksgiving well a week later I took a test to verify it was negative but it wasn't it was way darker! My HCG went back up but only by 60% then the next time even slower and then slower!!

My test was finally negative this week after 2 mos of Betas and scans :(

I'm taking VITEX it's helped me a lot w leveling hormones I also take
Ubiquinol
Vitamin D cuz I'm low
Iron and vitamin C cuz I was low when PG
Also a B active which has methylated B12 B6 and Folate cuz I have MTHFR
I also added royal jelly again this last cycle

I'm probably the oldest one here so I need all the help I can get :haha:

As for my MCs they have no clue really all of them have been early w my numbers not ever making it over 1000 except for the loss in March I made it to 6wks saw a HB and everything then I got strep throat and was givin antibiotics so at my 8wk scan the baby still measured 6wks LO stopped growing when I got sick and started the meds :cry:

My FS wanted me to do a Hysteroscopy I was suppose to go in November but ended up PG!! He's thinking I have Inflamation or something causing issues w implantation!!
:shrug:

Celtic I ad a scan at the hospital which was very detailed and they found nothing to verify an Ectopic!!
The only reason they say it was Ectopic was based on my HCG numbers alone!! My numbers where doubling normal at first but I insisted to get one more beta after 3 and it had dropped they told me Expect MC on Thanksgiving well a week later I took a test to verify it was negative but it wasn't it was way darker! My HCG went back up but only by 60% then the next time even slower and then slower!!

My test was finally negative this week after 2 mos of Betas and scans :(

I'm taking VITEX it's helped me a lot w leveling hormones I also take
Ubiquinol
Vitamin D cuz I'm low
Iron and vitamin C cuz I was low when PG
Also a B active which has methylated B12 B6 and Folate cuz I have MTHFR
I also added royal jelly again this last cycle

I'm probably the oldest one here so I need all the help I can get :haha:

That sounds like some rollercoaster :hugs: you should look at Q10 and Maca as well Im 40 in June lol but I keep telling my self my nana had her last baby at 45 so don't let age stand in the way

Ubiquinol is the purer form of Cq10 I have Maca but I got it for DH I thought it increased Testosterone and I don't need more of that :rofl:

We have had 2 natural BFps but I think mostly cuz DH was taking Supps his sperm has high Abnormalities since he has a Varococle

Wantingagirl I can set it up and we can both be admins to run it? I'm sure I can't do it all on my own! If you send me your email I'll start it!! Also DTD is kinda nerve racking, but it has been a while ha. Plus I can fit into my old pants again and commented on it. Fiance said he'll have to change that and make me fat again hahaha

Sunshine I agree 2015 baby still would be nice and I think Feb would be a nov baby and March would be a christmas baby :)

sis4u welcome and sorry for your loss! I agree I hope we all get our rainbow babies in 2015 :)

Sorry hun was having problems with my browser and I wasn't on so I started it as didn't see yur post til now hope you don't mind but you can be admin too or can change you to admin I really don't mind :) do I have you on FB so I can add you. If not pm me or just add me as a friend 'shonagraysmith' I hate that i have lost so much weight and my bb's have gone :(
Let's hope we gain again soon! Would be lovely to have a baby near Xmas would take that new year loss sadness away a little xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->