Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Honestly wasn't as bad as I expected. It didn't get too much worse than dull contraction aches - like the very first ones you get when labour starts. The pressure was more uncomfortable than painful really.

Oh boy ajarvis. That sounds awful. I'm definitely not there yet. Just bleeding when I go pee. But nothing like I need to get it out. Oh boy. I'm starting to wonder if I made the right choice.

My cramps are bad tonight. I've had heat on all night. Not sharp just dull, painful aches.

It sounds like you are getting closer to passing the sac. That's what mine felt like, just constant uncomfortable cramps all night but I've had worse af cramps so it wasn't that bad. It's been two days now since the sac came out and the bleeding is still kind of heavy though, I thought it would be less by now. I'm only having to change my pad every 2-3 hours but then it mostly comes out when I'm on the toilet, just drips and drips. Hope that by next weekend it comes to an end.

Zoe I'm taking a 'pre-conception' multi-vitamin and that's it. The past two cycles I have used softcups and I think they helped conceive because we had been trying for 5 months and in the 2 months I used it we got bfps both times. Except now I'm wondering if maybe they gave some shitty sperm a boost which has led to the two miscarriages so I think this cycle I wont use them and see what happens.

This is not a group I ever thought I'd join. I was due 8/9 with our 5th and final baby. Hope it's ok to join in because I'd really like the support.
My story.
I have 4 wonderful children ranging from 16 to 17 months. I wanted to give my youngest a sibling closer to her in age as her brothers are so much older.
I was shocked we got pregnant on the first try as I'm 38. But it seemed like I started spotting just days after I got the positive test.
Everybody tells you not to worry, that bleeding early is normal. But I had this gut feeling that it wasn't ok. I kept telling my DH that something wasn't right.
I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks and there was a little bean with a heartbeat. I was shocked. And that scan gave me hope. And I let myself believe it could be ok.
The spotting never stopped. It turned from brown to red on Xmas Eve. I knew it was over for sure. My OB said everything was probably ok as it was spotting and no cramping. But I had zero pregnancy symptoms. And I knew.
Went for my dating scan at 8 weeks and there was no more heartbeat.
I don't think I've stopped crying since. I tried not to get attached. I told myself it wasn't going to end well. But that little bit of hope just clung on.
I was given choices of how to miscarry. I chose the tablets. The cramping and the bleeding were awful. I passed the baby on 12/30. And now I finally stopped bleeding on Tuesday of this week.
I took a cheap hpt yesterday and it was still very positive.
I was really hoping we could TTC soon but I guess that won't be happening quite yet. It's all I can think about though.
You all are very strong ladies and I hope that our rainbows are on their way. (Hugs)

I'm so sorry love4you. I also had zero symptoms but saw a heartbeat at 6 weeks, although my mc started only about 5 days later. It's very tough to go through but this thread has been amazing so far, everyone is going through the same thing, and it helps not to feel so alone. I am still bleeding but can't bring myself to do a hpt. Once the bleeding stops however I'm planning to start ttc straight away. I really hope we don't have to wait to long for our rainbows, as I think it's the only way we can completely heal.

I'm sorry for your loss Love4u. I was one of those lucky people and with my son I had zero pregnancy symptoms, but when I got pregnant again I just knew in my gut something wasn't right. I then miscarried at 8 weeks and again had no symptoms. With DD I had a few so it really varies from pregnancy to pregnancy. I'm hoping to have not many this time as with my last pregnancy I felt awful until 2nd trimester (late miscarriage for me) so I don't wish to repeat that soon.

Like you my daughters older brother is a lot older at 7. He was happy just being on his own and for a while it was just the two of us, when I didn't want to be with his dad any more. To be honest he was a fling, but I got pregnant on the pill so we tried to make it work and it didn't, so don't feel bad. This time in a lot more stable relationship so I'd like DD to have a sibling close in age. She's now 10 months tomorrow, her younger brother would have been born when she was 15 months, so slightly bigger gap than what I wanted, but these things happen.

Love4you I am so sorry you find your self here but welcome all the same, it is such a hard sad time :hugs: we would have shared the same due date I was due either the 8 or 9 of August with my last baby as well I am 39 now, I hope your journey to a rainbow is a short one :hugs:

Sunshine thinking of you and hope your doing ok :hugs:

So sorry love for you. Niamh and love4u we shared the same date. Unfortunately I also realized I lost mine on the 30th.

Well ladies it's been a rough night here. I was up all night with cramps. I don't know what contractions feel like this but I imagine these are pretty close.
I woke up anout an hour ago and there is so much blood. So many cramps. And I even had a scary palm sized clot. I'm trying to stay cool because I wanted it this way. But it's very traumatic :(

Sunshine that sounds like that is it now huge hugs hun, it is scary and surreal and OMG all rolled in to one I passed a palm sized clot and then placenta, I did have a smaller one which I think was sac hope your not on your own and can chill now and recover mind your self and keep an eye on bleeding if it seems a lot go and get checked x

Thanks Niamh. How long did it take once it started heavy for you? Today is definitely the worst. A lot of big sized clots. I feel like I should put TMI after that but you guys know X. I can't tell what anything is. So far I'm pretty sure they've all been clots. The palm size thing could have been anything. I didn't investigate. I was too busy trying to lift my chin off the floor in shock.

I told DH to go to work, there's in point in him being here right now. I'm in bed. With my heating blanket on just going to the bathroom every 15 mins. Poor love. He wanted to stay, but I promised to call him if it gets worse. He took my pulse, temperature, stocked me up with pills and made my tea. <3

Thanks Niamh. How long did it take once it started heavy for you? Today is definitely the worst. A lot of big sized clots. I feel like I should put TMI after that but you guys know X. I can't tell what anything is. So far I'm pretty sure they've all been clots. The palm size thing could have been anything. I didn't investigate. I was too busy trying to lift my chin off the floor in shock.

I told DH to go to work, there's in point in him being here right now. I'm in bed. With my heating blanket on just going to the bathroom every 15 mins. Poor love. He wanted to stay, but I promised to call him if it gets worse. He took my pulse, temperature, stocked me up with pills and made my tea. <3

it was heavy like that for a couple of hours and very crampy hopefully it is all coming out now and then bleeding eases off pain stops and it is more like AF then :hugs:

So sorry sunshine , it sounds similar to what I went through 3 nights ago. I passed the sac around lunch time and then the cramps eased off a lot, and the clots went from huge to tiny. It is traumatic but at least now you are on your road to recovery and once the worse of it is over, it is a big relief. Massive hugs xxx

Very true. I am relieved every time I go to the loo, it feels like one step closer. I'm nervous to TTC again but also can't wait. This could happen again, but you never know unless you try. I can't wait to be back to normal again.

Very true. I am relieved every time I go to the loo, it feels like one step closer. I'm nervous to TTC again but also can't wait. This could happen again, but you never know unless you try. I can't wait to be back to normal again.

That is exactly how I felt as well :hugs: the nervous feeling has eased though and now I want to TCC as soon as I am able

I hope it eases for me as well. Trying not to get discouraged that its 2 mc in a row with no successful pregnancies. Just keep believing. X

So sorry for your loss love4u. :hugs:

Sunshine it wasn't long for me either. The contractions/cramping (I don't get cramps so I'm not sure if they feel the same) started on the Friday, but not bad I still went for run etc. Sunday was the bad day spent the day on the couch and in the bathroom. Monday passed the placenta and felt so much better. Once it was over I felt better emotionally too. :hugs:

I can't wait to know it's over. It's very uncomfortable to see those clots. Yikes. I googled images first so I'd know what to expect lol. Gross I know.

I think you have too. It's toooooooo scary when it starts!!! I'm supposed to go pick up a form from my OB today for blood work but I'm not going. I'll go tomorrow. Hopefully they don't wonder where I am. It's not an appointment so I should be fine!

What is everyone up to today?

Sis4us & hopetobeamum do you want me to add you to fb group if so can you add me or send me ur details. Reply to rest properly soon.

My Bleedings there but only when I wipe

These are my tests today

wantingagirl, I posted my fb info yesterday… I think? Not sure if you saw it. Here it is again:
Zoë C. Springstubb
https://www.facebook.com/zoe.springstubb

If it's easier, I can PM this to you.

Hope your tests keep getting lighter! My hpt line disappeared before my opk line.

Zoe is it you and ur hubby on ur wedding day in profile pic? If it is it won't let me add just option to follow you :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->