Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Think I'm done...... This is WAYYY TMI, but tell me what you think.

Cramps from 2:30-5:30. Woke up with a blood soaked pad at 5:30, went to the bathroom, lots of clots...and one taht looked like tissue. I took the tissue one out and poked at it with a kleenex. I thought I saw a jellybean looking thing, but could just be wishful thinking :( Tried to go lay in bed until DH got up 10 minutes later, but more heavy bleeding, intense cramps. Got up again and had more small clots, and then the big palm sized one (about 10 minutes after the tissue one). A few more cramps until about 7am, now feel much better and not as many clots when I go to the bathroom...

Cramps from 2:30-5:30. Woke up with a blood soaked pad at 5:30, went to the bathroom, lots of clots...and one taht looked like tissue. I took the tissue one out and poked at it with a kleenex. I thought I saw a jellybean looking thing, but could just be wishful thinking :( Tried to go lay in bed until DH got up 10 minutes later, but more heavy bleeding, intense cramps. Got up again and had more small clots, and then the big palm sized one (about 10 minutes after the tissue one). A few more cramps until about 7am, now feel much better and not as many clots when I go to the bathroom...

Sounds like it take it easy today though :hugs

Sunshine big :hugs: it sounds like u are on the mend and it will get better w time!!

Morning ladies!!

Wantagirl my name is Shanta Woodring my pic is my son w 2015 glasses on!! Let me know cuz I might be private!!
I already have a group of girl Swayers in a private group so I'm not sure what my setting are!!

I agree. I think I'm all done ladies. Fingers crossed all came out and shows on my ultrasound on Monday.

sounds like it to me too sunshine. Maybe some more spotting, small clots etc for a few days, but the worst of it sounds like it's over. I hope you feel better.

Well I made my appointment for the New FS it's 1/22!! I was suppose to go 12/10 but was pregnant so I had to reschedule! I was afraid DH wouldnt want to go after another loss but he told me to make it so that makes made me smile!! :)

This Dr supposedly deals w Recurrent Loss so hopefully she will have a good game plan!!

Definitely sounds like it. Sorry you had to go through this, but it is better than having to go for a D & C. Glad you are feeling much better now. Hope you can relax and just rest up today, sunshine!

And now that I'm here, GOOD AFTERNOON, LADIES! I think I spend entirely *tooooooo* much time on here, but I enjoy chatting with you all. Hope everyone is hanging in there okay. I have to get some things done now, but I will definitely be back later to post some more.

Oh, and by the way, the witch is in full swing here today! TMI but cramps, bright red blood! All the old stuff is gone, it would appear.

Alright, take care of yourselves and I'll catch ya later! :hugs:

Well I made my appointment for the New FS it's 1/22!! I was suppose to go 12/10 but was pregnant so I had to reschedule! I was afraid DH wouldnt want to go after another loss but he told me to make it so that makes made me smile!! :)

This Dr supposedly deals w Recurrent Loss so hopefully she will have a good game plan!!

Oh I hope he has a great plan for you and gets you sticky bean :hugs: good luck and keep us posted

Getting pink CM when I wipe. Apparently it can mean several things, the one I'm hoping for the most is I'm ovulating and its very good fertility or something like that. Or it could be random spotting, the start of Af (which would be a pain and wouldn't count as a period in the doctors eyes as there should 2 week gap of no bleeding in between. Being a woman is hard at times.

Hope u get clearer answers soon Mommy!! I know how u feel I can't figure out if I'm going to O or get AF either!! :(

My OPK was negative this Am so IDK!!

Sorry to you ladies having a hard time figuring it out. But my best guess (sorry if it's not what you want to hear) is that if it's not 2 weeks without bleeding, it's probably still your body getting back on track. BUT fingers crossed it's not!!! :)

I think I'm done. Soooooo relieved. I'm ready to get back on the horse!!! No pun intended, but yeah...probably pun intended. Because I'm enjoying a glass of wine, and even though it's early...I earned it today lol. And I get a little feisty when I drink wine. And I missed it. And hopefully I'll be unable to drink it again soon!

So there.

Sorry, this is going to be a me post. I will read everything else a little later. Just feeling like an absolute mess right now. Today is the one month anniversary of the passing of Little Bean. And it's as if these menstrual cramps want to commemorate the tragic occurrence by being almost as bad as they were during the miscarriage! Not only that, but I just got a bill from the hospital for $851.81 (for the services provided to me and Little Bean). Now I just feel extra sad and emotional.

The bill from the hospital also gets me down because I am a new grad who has been looking for a job (I'm a physician assistant), but don't have one yet. I interviewed at one job, but still waiting to hear back from it and that got me all bummed today as well. My husband has an excellent job, so it's not like we are in financial trouble, but I hate that I cannot contribute to anything right now!

I was going to go to a track workout tonight, but have decided to back out since my body is miserable and so is my mind right now. Which just adds to the negative emotions I'm feeling right now.

Self-pity party over. Just had to get it all off my chest.

Going to see if cleaning this apartment doesn't help me feel a little better and then I'll be back to check on you all.

Hope2bmother, I'm sorry you are feeling down today, I really hope your cramps ease and you feel better soon, and sorry that its happening on the one month anniversary that must be extra hard.

I am in shock at your hospital bill, feeling lucky that we have the NHS here in England, and hope that you get good news from your interview soon.

I have been feeling ok emotionally and thought I was getting there until I found out today that my cousin is expecting triplets and due the same week I was (first week in July). She has had a few mc's so I am happy for her but it just bought everything back and I felt sad for myself and had a few tears!

Anyway sending my thoughts and hugs to you. :hugs:

Oh my gosh, neo13! Triplets? Ugh. I would have bawled! I mean, great that she's getting her 3 rainbow babies, but what a coincidence that she's due on the same day you would have been. Hugs.

Yes, our healthcare system here in the US is a mess. If I didn't have insurance my bill would have been $3,315.19! So thank goodness for insurance, but still! I won't start a political debate on here, but I will say again that it's a mess here!

I've decided that while I wait for a job to come through, I am going to volunteer at a local free clinic that serves the underserved. I'm starting to feel a little more positive.

Thank you for the thoughts and hugs, neo13. I am sending you some back as well. hugs!

Urgent post ladies --- how big were your clots after yiu passed the sac? I'm still having fairly large clots and quite often. DH is taking my pulse and blood pressure. My pulse was really high but it's gone down now. We're debating going to the ER. I know the rule is a pad an hour. But it's hard to say as I keep going to the bathroom to get rid of these clots. So I can't really measure.

**hope. Don't feel sad. Yiull find a wonderful job real soon!!

Sunshine after the sac I passed a couple more bits of tissue, and then the clots went back to being pretty small, like fingernail size. I'm glad that you are in good hands with your dh and I hope things settle quickly.

Zoe that hospital bill just adds insult to injury, poor you! I hope you manage to get a job soon but in the mean time make the most of your free time, you'll miss it when the job/baby come along!

Urgent post ladies --- how big were your clots after yiu passed the sac? I'm still having fairly large clots and quite often. DH is taking my pulse and blood pressure. My pulse was really high but it's gone down now. We're debating going to the ER. I know the rule is a pad an hour. But it's hard to say as I keep going to the bathroom to get rid of these clots. So I can't really measure.

Sunshine, I passed some enormous clots while actively miscarrying, but after that, it was just like my period. I'm glad your husband is taking your pulse and blood pressure. Are you feeling weak, dizzy, faint, or confused? Just trying to get a feel for how bad it is… If you are questioning the ER, then I say go for peace of mind. Better to be safe than sorry. I am thinking of you and wishing you well! Please keep us updated!

And thank you! I hope you're right!

Okay, be well! Go to the ER since you are considering it. It sounds like you're okay, but just to be sure, I'd go in if I were you.

Hope to hear an update soon! :flower:

Sunshine after the sac I passed a couple more bits of tissue, and then the clots went back to being pretty small, like fingernail size. I'm glad that you are in good hands with your dh and I hope things settle quickly.

Zoe that hospital bill just adds insult to injury, poor you! I hope you manage to get a job soon but in the mean time make the most of your free time, you'll miss it when the job/baby come along!

Thank you so much, Steph! I don't know what I'd do without you gals. :hugs:

Sorry to you ladies having a hard time figuring it out. But my best guess (sorry if it's not what you want to hear) is that if it's not 2 weeks without bleeding, it's probably still your body getting back on track. BUT fingers crossed it's not!!! :)

I think I'm done. Soooooo relieved. I'm ready to get back on the horse!!! No pun intended, but yeah...probably pun intended. Because I'm enjoying a glass of wine, and even though it's early...I earned it today lol. And I get a little feisty when I drink wine. And I missed it. And hopefully I'll be unable to drink it again soon!

So there.

I'm not to sure. I think I might have been temping wrong, so going over it with someone today. Plus I did have random spotting once or twice prior to getting pregnant, then again my body was adjusting to Erika birth.

Hope2bmother, I'm sorry you are feeling down today, I really hope your cramps ease and you feel better soon, and sorry that its happening on the one month anniversary that must be extra hard.

I am in shock at your hospital bill, feeling lucky that we have the NHS here in England, and hope that you get good news from your interview soon.

I have been feeling ok emotionally and thought I was getting there until I found out today that my cousin is expecting triplets and due the same week I was (first week in July). She has had a few mc's so I am happy for her but it just bought everything back and I felt sad for myself and had a few tears!

Anyway sending my thoughts and hugs to you. :hugs:

I know how you feel. I'd feel so gutted if my cousin was having any baby, let alone triplet and like you I'd be happy for her. Heck I was angry when I was pregnant with my daughter that she got pregnant quickly after her miscarriage and I had to wait a year to get pregnant, I blamed hormones then. I think it does get easier in time, but if your not ready to see her, she'll hopefully understand as she's been in the same place you've been.

Oh my gosh, neo13! Triplets? Ugh. I would have bawled! I mean, great that she's getting her 3 rainbow babies, but what a coincidence that she's due on the same day you would have been. Hugs.

Yes, our healthcare system here in the US is a mess. If I didn't have insurance my bill would have been $3,315.19! So thank goodness for insurance, but still! I won't start a political debate on here, but I will say again that it's a mess here!

I've decided that while I wait for a job to come through, I am going to volunteer at a local free clinic that serves the underserved. I'm starting to feel a little more positive.

Thank you for the thoughts and hugs, neo13. I am sending you some back as well. hugs!

That's a shocking bill. I suspect if it wasn't free here it would be roughly the same. To cover treatment, wage of the doctor, staff etc soon mounts up unfortunately.

That sounds like a great plan and glad your feeling more positive.

I've had to different experience, so I'm not the best person to comment. It depends how far along you are if the placenta is forming/there. I know if there was until you pass the placenta which won't always come out with the baby you'll pass more clots, as I had huge clots until they got rid of mine. But with my early miscarriage it was more like a period after I passed the baby, with small clots. Then I had retained product which was a massive clot(size of my fist) when I tried to ovulate. So it could just be your body clearing your womb out ready for the next one.

Sunshine I hope your doing ok :hugs: my bleeding was heavy and I did fill quite a few pads but I knew I was ok did not feel dizzy and was able to run around after my LO no problems so if your gut telling you something listen to it

Hope massive hugs :hugs: and I hope sharing has made you feel much better because talking helps esp when it is with people who understand completely how you are feeling :hugs:

Neo that is such bitter sweet news to get :hugs: take your time to deal with it and I am sure your friend will understand if you need space

Hope everyone else is doing ok so cold here this morning we had a little snow over night but rain and high winds expected this afternoon staying indoors today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->