Fireflies TCC a rainbow baby

Thanks. I was able to postpone going to the ER last night. I ate a sugar cube and lots of water and felt less dizzy. I was up once last night but not ever 45 mins like yesterday. I'm supposed to go give blood today at my DR to check hcg but that won't happen lol. Will call them today. DH and I are also supposed to go to the states tomorrow, to a place 6 hours away. I'm playing that by ear.

Yesterday was my last day of work. Yay. I'm so happy. I'm just going to relax today and enjoy the day. Hopefully no more scary blood amounts.

Hope -- I hope you are feeling better. I know how hard it is, but try not to get took down on yourself about the job situation. It's difficult to find a job in our fields some time. But I know how hard thr waiting must be. I'm thinking of you. It sounds like you've got a great OH, so just try to relax. You contribute in more ways than you think.

Niamh -- I love indoor days. I hope you rest and enjoy it :) what is the temperature there? How often do you get snow? It's cold here too today. Brrrr.

Thanks. I was able to postpone going to the ER last night. I ate a sugar cube and lots of water and felt less dizzy. I was up once last night but not ever 45 mins like yesterday. I'm supposed to go give blood today at my DR to check hcg but that won't happen lol. Will call them today. DH and I are also supposed to go to the states tomorrow, to a place 6 hours away. I'm playing that by ear.

Yesterday was my last day of work. Yay. I'm so happy. I'm just going to relax today and enjoy the day. Hopefully no more scary blood amounts.

Hope -- I hope you are feeling better. I know how hard it is, but try not to get took down on yourself about the job situation. It's difficult to find a job in our fields some time. But I know how hard thr waiting must be. I'm thinking of you. It sounds like you've got a great OH, so just try to relax. You contribute in more ways than you think.

Niamh -- I love indoor days. I hope you rest and enjoy it :) what is the temperature there? How often do you get snow? It's cold here too today. Brrrr.

So glad your doing ok :hugs:
weather wise it is about 3.8°C so snow is melting but heavy rain and high winds this afternoon we do not get snow that much depends where you are I guess but I love snow would not of minded a snow day LOL

hoping I get to chill this afternoon spent the morning cleaning needed to get in and do a proper one after just doing the littlest amount last week :flower:

also did a HPT with the 10 mlu and it is very very faint say in the next 2 days it will be negative FX anyway

Sunshine big :hugs: it sounds like u are on the mend and it will get better w time!!

Morning ladies!!

Wantagirl my name is Shanta Woodring my pic is my son w 2015 glasses on!! Let me know cuz I might be private!!
I already have a group of girl Swayers in a private group so I'm not sure what my setting are!!

Hiya Hun what a cool name! Just to let you know I'm not sure why but I found you but add friend is greyed out? You can try adding me try 'Shona Graysmith' or if not 'Shona feeney'

My pic is my daughter and my son xx

So I have been looking through pinterest and found this and thought I would share it is about eating pineapple to help implantationhttp://conceivewithpineapple.blogspot.ie/2011/01/pineapple-as-aid-to-implantation.html?m=1

Yes I actually did that last cycle but it has to be the core also Brazilin nuts are good too!!

Hope you ladies are all doing well today. I'm okay. I'm having crsmps again now and more clots, but not huge like yesterday. I'm not sure if I should be concerned or it's normal. It hasn't been all day, in fact is was pretty light this morning. But the cramps started up about an hour ago.

Hope you ladies are all doing well today. I'm okay. I'm having crsmps again now and more clots, but not huge like yesterday. I'm not sure if I should be concerned or it's normal. It hasn't been all day, in fact is was pretty light this morning. But the cramps started up about an hour ago.

There must be still a little to pass I had cramps the next day and a few more clots and then the next day I thought my cervix was broke and then passed the placenta I am sure that is what it was

Sunshine, I think what you're experiencing is completely normal. I had mild cramps on and off the day after the "major event". As long as you are not feeling weak, dizzy, confused and losing a TON of blood (1 pad per hour), I think you should be okay.

Very relieved that you were able to avoid the ER last night. I woke up pretty early this morning and had to check this thread to see if you had updated! I was worried about you.

I'm feeling better today. The sun is out, though it's cold at 16 F (about -9 C). Going to head over to parents' house to cat sit while they're out of town for a few days.

How is everyone else? Thank you for your supportive words yesterday and today.

Yummmmmmm! Pineapple! I've got one here. I'll have to cut it up!

Okay, catch you later! :flower:

Ohhhh hmmm I wonder if I have then. How big would it be? My clots are smaller today but still pretty big which worries me. But I dint know how big the placenta would be. Baby only measured 6.5 weeks. But I should have been 9.5. Maybe that's what it is. Hoping. All this blood loss is making me worried.

Awww thanks hope for checking on me. I was very glad to avoid it also. I woke up at 1:30am thinking I needed to go but I forced myself to go back to sleep. Figures the drs wife refuses to seek medical attention. Whew -9 that's cold! But I'm I'm Canada so I'm used to that lol. Glad the sun is out though :)

Sounds normal to me too Sunshine. Even after I passed the placenta had a few clots and cramping on and off. Took from Monday to Friday to fully stop after the placenta was passed.

I'm in Canada too but Calgary so today was plus 6 when I woke up! Yay for Chinooks!

Thanks. I'll try to calm down now. The unknown is not fun. Either is google.

Google scared the crap out of me. I stopped and just read and talked to people online and in person lol.

sunshine DR google is bad :wacko: step away from google lol

I agree with Ajarvis I found better information on here chatting to you all :flower:

Lol google is the worst. There are some messed up stories out there!! Talk about scaring a girl lol.

I'm having contraction type squeezing again. DH is almost home. Will get him to take my blood pressure and see if he thinks I should go. I know I'm probably fine, and it's probably the amount of blood that is making me faint. I normally have beet might periods. 3-4 days nothing major, no cramps. So this feels super intense for me.

But I avoided my D&c today. So yay for that!!! Still no complaints at all just feel a little unsettled with it all. X

Hope you ladies are keeping warm.

Hay ladies it's hayleigh from the fireflys fb group, I hope your all doing well.

I'm here to stalk you progress in getting your rainbow bfps

sending lots of baby dust to you all ☆☆

Hope that hospital bill is unreal! Thank goodness for insurance if that's what's left after insurance. How long was your hospital stay? We have public health care here and while there's often out of pocket costs for things like scans and medications I didn't even end up having to pay for my two private scans as the hospital has an arrangement with the clinic they use not to charge for miscarriage related scans. I'm kind of curious for what it would have all cost for someone who didnt have medicare though. I went to emergency and had a scan and bloodork taken and then was given a referral to the early pregnanfybunit and went straight there and met with the midwife who gave me a referral for a private scan (since the emergency room ultrasound wasn't great quality and was an inconclusive result, but I knew it was bad news then when the Dr said "well I think I see what might be a gestational sac but it's still early days" and it had been 7 weeks since my positive pregnancy test.).
After the private scan I miscarried at home later that evening and then had 3 follow up appointments with the early pregnancy midwives and three lots of bloodwork and anoter private scan.

Sunshine I hope your clots stop and you've passed everything so don't develop complications. It sounds in the realm of normal to me, but better to go in and get checked out if you're at all concerned. There are definitely some scary stories out there (I have a couple of friends who hemmoraged following a miscarriage) but scary complications are really quite rare and Google just makes everything worst case scenario look far more common than it is. Though I guess okn one level it is kind of good tonbe aware of those things to know what to look out for.

Today is 8 weeks since my loss. I would have been 18+3 today. I've officially known there's no baby for longer than I knew there was a baby. Its hard but I'm doing OK. Its also difficult because my sister is having her first baby literally any day now. I'm excited for her but also dealing with jealous that she's having a baby and I'm not, and that she also got pregnant first month trying (on her honeymoon) after years on birth control, wheras I had never been on birth control and took nearly 3 years to conceive my first daughter after my first pregnancy ended up in a loss. And then I hate that I el any thing but joy for her.

So I have been looking through pinterest and found this and thought I would share it is about eating pineapple to help implantationhttp://conceivewithpineapple.blogspot.ie/2011/01/pineapple-as-aid-to-implantation.html?m=1

I tried that one cycle but it didn't work. I tried for 4 cycles then had the chem and then got pregnant with this mc straight away. The only thong I did differently in the two bfp cycles was to use softcups after dtd. I don't know if it helped or was just coincidence, and I don't know whether it predisposed me to mc or not, so I'm in two minds about using them again. Might ask the fertility dr next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->