first 2WW since ERPC

lintu

TTC a playmate for DD
Reaction score
Hiya ladies,

Im in my first proper 2WW since my ERPC at the end of Jan and the nerves are kicking :dohh::dohh:

All day I have been really giddy and excited cos Iv ovulated and am back to normal, I cant help getting all excited that I could be PG again soon. Iv had to talk myself down all day, it's almost like my head forgot that nothing is confirmed yet and that I may not be, just cos I have been PG doesn't mean it's going to be that easy, it wasn't the first time round :hugs:

This morning I was so happy that I thought even if im not PG it's ok cos im working and I can try again next mth, but now the dread has kicked in of OMG what if im not & what if I lose again & how will I cope going through that again ](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,)](*,) aaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh I just wish I could flip the TTC switch off in my head, I think far too much.

How does everyone else cope with their 2WW???

Sorry rant over :hugs:

Good luck - keeping everything crossed for you. The 2WW is just the most confusing and stressful time - I have been TTC for 7 months and had a rollercoaster March with getting a BFP and then a mc a couple of days later. This whole process seems to constantly mess with your head, and however much we all try not to obsess about things during the 2WW that doesn't ever seem to go to plan!

Hope your wait is worth it and that all goes to plan - wouldn't it be nice to be able to switch off the part of our brain that makes us focus on every little detail and possible symptom before we know what the outcome is!

I agree- I am PETRIFIED to be optimistic and even MORE petrified about miscarrying again. This is my first official 2ww as well... I AM thankful too that my body is back to normal and right on track.. but the WAITING SUCKS!

Im with you on this, Im at the end of my first tww after D&C & Ive gone insane, Ive convinced myself Im pg even tho I dont have a bfp, :dohh:
Im absolutely terrified of both af & bfp.

Sorry I cant help with how to cope, I would love to know the answer too.

I am about two days out from ovulating (assuming a "normal" cycle) so almost in my first tww as well. It is just constantly in the back of my mind at the moment. Kinda like now that I have been pregnant I can't turn that switch off to stop thinking about it and it is driving me nuts!! :dohh:

I am about two days out from ovulating (assuming a "normal" cycle) so almost in my first tww as well. It is just constantly in the back of my mind at the moment. Kinda like now that I have been pregnant I can't turn that switch off to stop thinking about it and it is driving me nuts!! :dohh:

yeah I know that feeling huni, I told myself I was going to NTNP for the next 3/4 mths, but the urge to be PG is worse after my MC than ever it was before, I'v been like a woman possessed the last week and a bit :dohh::dohh:

Me too. We are bd'ing like :bunny::bunny: DH thinks it is wonderful :haha:

lol mine did at first, now his complaining iv pumped him dry & he thinks i need to check myself in for sex addiction :haha: told him most men would be well chuffed if they got it daily so stop moaning :winkwink:

:rofl: one of the girls at work said her hubby complained of the same thing when they were trying for their second.

wouldnt mind but when i was PG and i felt sooo unlike sex, bloated, sleepy, sluggish all he wanted to do was DTD, now its payback!!!

I am exactly the same as you :flower: I'm hoping to ovulate around 6th april but no idea if it's going to happen or not. I'm finding it all so frustrating :cry: I keep telling myself I'm not going to do a test until about 29th April time but I know if I give in and test sooner I'll just be disapointed

I am exactly the same as you :flower: I'm hoping to ovulate around 6th april but no idea if it's going to happen or not. I'm finding it all so frustrating :cry: I keep telling myself I'm not going to do a test until about 29th April time but I know if I give in and test sooner I'll just be disapointed

I haven't bought any tests yet in the hope that I can hold out till later in the month before buying them. Will have to see how long I last!!! :haha:

So refreshing to read threads like this and to know all the worries and hopes and obsessions are normal :winkwink: ...and my D&C was only 3.5wks ago :dohh:

Hi Ladies, how is everyone getting on??

Sorry havent been around I'v bee away for the week, for a much need bit of R&R :hugs:

where is everyone upto?? any interesting symptoms??

I am feeling so down the last couple of days. I don't think I o'd so I don't know what is going on. My thermometer has a flat battery so I can't check the temps and I haven't done OPKs as I wasn't sure I want to be peeing on a stick on a daily basis. But I kinda wish I had so I knew what was going on. :shrug:

Hope everyone else is doing better! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->