First AF after a miscarriage?

hollowmac

Mom of 3 and Preg with #4
Reaction score
So I had a d and c on Aug. 2 and I got my first AF last Wednesday and I am still spotting. Is it normal to be out of whack after a miscarriage? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Me and DH want to start TTC and if I am still spotting then we can't. And it's been like 8 days already. UGH!!!!!!:shrug:

I have heard AF after an MC can be a bit unpredictable and unlike your usual period. It may take another cycle before its back to normal. I havent had a proper AF since mine in July, I went on the Pill for a month after, it didnt agree with me so I stopped taking it end of August and still waiting for AF to show.

Thank u. I am just so unsure. I know it was heavier than usual and now still spotting at 8 days. :shrug:

What a coin-ki-dink.
I m/c'ed on August 2nd also. My period when it finally did come lasted a week. i believe it started last Monday or Tuesday.

I'm not currently spotting right now though. My body has been crazy. I bled, then I stopped for a few days, then spotted, then AF came.

i think its common to have cycles all over the place. I had a managed miscarriage on July 24th and 27 days later had my first AF on Aug 20th. On Sep 11th i started lightly spotting which lasted for 3 days, and it was a week before AF is even due!

:(

I miscarried 1st july. Still nothing. Git period before with none but I am obsessed with testing

I think mine lasted around 10 days, but it was mainly spotting. Definitely not like a regular period! The next one after was pretty regular, though.

Thanks for everyone's input. It has been so weird. I had it like my regular except a little heavier and full flow for 6 days but then I keep spotting. Well not really spotting, just when I wipe and not everyday so maybe my body is just trying to adjust....IDK.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->