first AF after coming off pill?

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by Zarababy1, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Zarababy1

Zarababy1 4 boys. TTC #5

I'm wondering how long it normaly takes to get your first AF when you first come off your pill? i didnt have that problem when i was TTC charlie because i wasnt on the pill! were going to start to TTC in jan but i want to have had a least one proper period before, also since im still bf will that affect how long it takes to get my AF :s So confused, im getting really exited about starting TTC .,...can any one tell! hehe

2. x-amy-x

x-amy-x Mammy

That's a lot of abbreviations! I never had a problem with my periods after the pill. But apparently it takes longer for your first AF to come when you are breastfeeding.

Good luck though!

xxx

3. Zarababy1

Zarababy1 4 boys. TTC #5

haha oooh yes im beeing lazy today :)

4. lindak

lindak Well-Known Member

Hi , well at the moment I have been off BCP since 9th october ( mid pack ) and got a withdrawl bleed 3 days later for a couple of days and now its just a waiting game for the really :witch: to come. I am TTC at the moment and have been using OPK's the last couple of days and there is no sign of ov at the moment. What i have read and seen is that some people get :bfp: straight away and some it cant take ages fingers crossed for us is quickly . good luck :hug: