First AF after loss

fishface

Reaction score
I had an early miscarriage 2 weeks ago (I was 5 weeks), and we want to ttc straight away. I don't use opk's so it's guess work when I'm ov'ing this month, as my cycle might be longer than usual.

How long were you waiting for AF to show up after a loss?

Well i had my loss at 13 weeks and had D&C, i think it can vary depending on whether it was natural or D&C. I started ttc straight away and got my first AF 5 weeks to the day of my D&C, some girls on here have waited 4 months, it just depends, its a waiting game hun :hugs:, so sorry for your loss x

hey, I am so sorry for your loss. I suffered a missed miscarriage found out at 12 week scan I had a erpc on the 31st March and got my first period on the 1st May. I was told that it can take anywhere from 4 weeks to 8 weeks (but it can be longer for you to get your first period after a miscarriage). My dr also said that if you were regular before your miscarriage they should revert back to normal afterwards. Hope this helps and again I am so sorry for your loss.

Big :hugs:

Hey - I was 32days for 1st AF from ERPC

i was at 7 weeks when i lost my twins..i had to have a d&c as well...and i started my af about four weeks later...I am sorry bout your loss

I ovulated on cd24 after my first loss (natural mc at 7 weeks), fell pregnant that cycle, mc'd again (natural at 6 weeks) and then ovulated on cd30 of the next cycle and got AF on cd44. This time I had an ERPC at 10 weeks (baby measured 8+5) and am still waiting. cd22 today.

I would buy some OPKs. Less stress than guesswork!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->