First AF after mmc

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to BnB. Had my mmc (missed miscarriage right?) in August. Looking for support and trying a couple forums. Do you have room for one more? :)

Hi Jilly hun...sorry about your loss :( I hope you're doing OK?

Amytrisha...any news?? FX for you!!

Hope you're doing OK Tek and CBD ?? :) Good luck with the 2ww Tekkitten, I see you ov'd!! :D x

Jlily - Of course there's room :) welcome!

Tek - Ohh no you've lost your thermometer :dohh: silly Tek hehe! How's you hun?

I'm due for AF today ladies! Had cramps for a couple of days so she probably will arrive, we'll see! Glad you preggo girls are doing good :)

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to BnB. Had my mmc (missed miscarriage right?) in August. Looking for support and trying a couple forums. Do you have room for one more? :)

Welcome!!! Sorry to hear about your loss. You aren't alone here!! There are lots of women to talk to :smug:

Hehe, I agree! Test test!

I am doing well, Od the day before yesterday, so now its the waiting game! I didnt get my timing as I wanted it to be though, its "Good" but not "High" so... we shall see :p I am going to be busy with the musical until the 9th (everyday, 5 hours a day on top of work!) so I wont even think about testing until after that. Which is good, because I always test too early!

Hehe, I agree! Test test!

I am doing well, Od the day before yesterday, so now its the waiting game! I didnt get my timing as I wanted it to be though, its "Good" but not "High" so... we shall see :p I am going to be busy with the musical until the 9th (everyday, 5 hours a day on top of work!) so I wont even think about testing until after that. Which is good, because I always test too early!

FX :) My timing was only good too ;) xx

I'm out ladies! The witch (should really replace that w with a b instead) arrived today :dohh:

Tek - Good is still good! :haha: At least you'll be mega busy so it hopefully wont drag for you.. I actually feel good for you this month, last time I felt good for CBD and she was preggo!

Sorry I haven't really been on as much as I usually am, we've been pretty busy recently with it being the run up to Christmas, going to a Christmas Panto (snow white + the 7 dwarfs) with OH and his niece + nephews tomorrow, I love a good pantomime! Hope you ladies are ok! x

Booo, stupid witch! Shes nasty, peeeeeeew!!

Yep, busy busy! I have my first solo field trip of my career tomorrow too, so I'm excited :D Gonna be a long day, as I have musical right after school. The nice thing though is that I found a sub for curling for the next two weeks, so thats one less thing off my plate :) And french ends next wednesday, so thats another thing as well!

Ill be so bored after the 12th arrives. Report cards will be done, and so will the musical. Lol, but until then its go go go :S

Sounds like you deserve a nice cold glass of wine Tek!

Booo to the itchbay! (I love that "secret" language which is not secret anymore cause everyone knows it .. amy, hope u enjoy ur Christmas and hoping for bfp then! New Years eve better be ur best day ever sweetie <3

Tek- looks like u have so much work!! Its nice...u have no idea how much i miss working..but i've been unemployed for a while cause i wanted a "break" and now icant find a job i want lol hopefully soon though!

Carly- how u doing girl? Hope ur doing great ..any symptoms to record?

Carly- how u doing girl? Hope ur doing great ..any symptoms to record?

Heeey :) Just bloated, zit faced and tired...plus frequent peeing still...boobs horrendously sore too haha...deffo worth it tho!! :D

How about you?? :flower:

nothing new to recall here...just morning sickness and vomiting..but god bless..oh and my boobs arent as sore anymore which freaks me out..having little twinges here and there..praying everything is perfect

amy, hope u enjoy ur Christmas and hoping for bfp then! New Years eve better be ur best day ever sweetie <3

I hope so!! Pleaseee post us a pic of your scan when you go Mrs :) Very pleased everything is going great for you :flower::hugs:

Hope your day is going well ladies :) I got out of curling tonight so I have some of the night off, woot!

Today's day 47 after my m/c in October and no sign of Af. I used HPT's and they came up negative. Getting worried...

Star - Carly didn't have an AF for months afterwards, some people don't.. Everybody is different, if your worried though make sure you see your doctor. My doctor told me to expect AF 4-8 weeks after MC. Don't panic too much x

Tek - I'm having a crampy day, not really my first choice but I have to live with it :haha: Yay to a night off!

amy, hope u enjoy ur Christmas and hoping for bfp then! New Years eve better be ur best day ever sweetie <3

I hope so!! Pleaseee post us a pic of your scan when you go Mrs :) Very pleased everything is going great for you :flower::hugs:

I will! ..Man i'm getting more nervous now that only 12 days to go till my scan..i really hope everything is alrighttt!!:wacko:

I will! ..Man i'm getting more nervous now that only 12 days to go till my scan..i really hope everything is alrighttt!!:wacko:

I personally think everything will be great, I know that wont stop you from worrying though hun! :hugs: X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->