• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First AF after mmc

.. I'm going on day 6 of my cycle...usually by this time its brown..but its still bright red :( .. i'm thinking it will last more than my normal 7 days :S ..It tapered off alot!! i'm glad theres none much left omg it was so much this first af! Glad it's almost over..wana TTC again asap lol.. How are u doing :) Update me? did ur cycle finish..?? i hope theres no spotting for two weeks for u this time.. :)

I had brown spotting when I wiped sunday evening for about 30 minutes and a bit longer on monday and nothing since. I had strong cramping an was sure AF was going to show. Maybe it is still a bit early for me as I only passed everything the 27th august and did stop spotting until the 5th september. I hate the waiting game :(

I'm lucky this time! It changed to spotting yesterday, and today there is nothing really! So only 4 days of actual red blood. Looks like it was a far shorter AF for me than is normal. It makes me wonder though if I might ovulate earlier too? :S I might start using opks earlier than I meant to start, but when do you think I should do it?

I'm super happy it was a short one :) I hate AF lol! And maybe it will still be your normal 7 days, that would be good! Keep me posted on how it goes!

mummy20 - sorry for ur loss...well, i think urs is normal..as long as there was no bleeding for about 14 days, its ur period.. Mine actually took 2 days to become a flow.. but my brown stuff was more than spotting..totally needed a pad..but it wasnt the red flow so i didnt count those days as my period..but hang in there for a couple of days and then see if it flows... I exercised the night before i had the red flow..so i guess i induced it..also i had lots of honey and cinnamon..i always do that when af is there but just wont go down..

Tekkitten- thats great..i dont know if it changes the ovulation date..but i would use opks just a couple of days after the spotting completely stops..so if it has stopped wait two days and use them.. ;)

As for me, i guess it will be 8 days max..as i woke up today with little to nothing :)

baby dust girls

Wooo! Good news, bleeding totally sucks :p I'm going to do my first opk tonight and start recording results on fertility friend. This month I want to try my darndest :D

I'm quiet hoping AF will stay away for a few more days. I believe I'm due on monday, but since it will be the first no idea. As I am having UTI with constipation\diarrhea so don't think I can handle a flow down there atm aswell! I'm hoping to see the out of hours doctor tomorrow as the pain is really getting to me.

Oh yikes! :S Sorry to hear that. I hope it stays away until all that other business gets sorted out <3

mommy2o - really wish u the best.. i hope u sort things out first..and just relax ..for me i wanted af to show itself eventhough it was terrible, waiting for it wouldve been worse for me..

I thought my af had stopped yesterday..and "we did it" this morning -_- lol we just felt very intimate..however, few hours ago i saw some spotting still..and its till here ..its pink and mixed with lots of cm (strange for me)..i could swear i had none last night and this morning..maybe after sex?? i'm still cd 7 or 8 though..so it is most likely still my af....its not alot i mean only when i wipe.. its normal i hope.. :/

I think its normal. I wouldn't worry about it :) It's probably just dragging its feel a little bit.

Are you excited to be in the pre-O phase? I am!

Upon further reflection, I wonder if maybe your AF kind of goes opposite when you have a mc?

If the spotting is not normal for you, maybe its a new normal after mc. With me, 7 days of bleeding was normal, and it has gone completely down, to only 4 days.

Just random thoughts lol :)

Yes Tekkitten probably an after mc new thing! And yeah I am really excited to be in the pre O phase! Hope everything goes well for us

Yes Tekkitten probably an after mc new thing! And yeah I am really excited to be in the pre O phase! Hope everything goes well for us

Hiya girls!

CatchBabyDust - Just read through your previous posts & you sounded so much like me when I got my first AF after my MMC, it was horrrible! I completely felt like I was in another body and it stayed like that til my 4th AF, think my body just took a while to go back to normal but they do say your body will be wonky :haha: for about 3 months after MC. Glad you got through it ok lol!

Are you both in post O limbo at the mo? My AF is due today, been cramping on & off for a few days now so I'm sure she's deffo gonna turn up :(

Fx'd for you both :)

I've still not had my AF. I am getting highly annoyed now. Its almost 5 weeks since I started to m/c 4+1d since I passed everything and 3 since I properly stopped bleeding. I had one lot of brown spotting. Then a week after a little light pink thinking af was here, but no nothing -.- grrrrr....... also I can't do :sex: as that is also making my bleed when wiping atm.

End of rant... feeling better sorry for the moaning,

I've still not had my AF. I am getting highly annoyed now. Its almost 5 weeks since I started to m/c 4+1d since I passed everything and 3 since I properly stopped bleeding. I had one lot of brown spotting. Then a week after a little light pink thinking af was here, but no nothing -.- grrrrr....... also I can't do :sex: as that is also making my bleed when wiping atm.

End of rant... feeling better sorry for the moaning,

Sounds to me like your AF is gonna come in full swing soon. It was 6 weeks after my MC I got my first AF but I was spotting & having brown discharge for about a week before & was also spotting after :sex: but then one night I woke up and AF had arrived full throttle!! Don't stress yourself out too much hun and don't stop :sex:! I always find it brings on AF quicker lol.
Hope your AF comes soon :flower:

It does seem to bring it on quicker doesn't it? I always found that before, if I was having cramps and getting annoyed I'd do some BDing and get it started :p

No post O limbo for me yet, I think I'll O in a week or so. Just keeping the temps and doing the opks. I'm hoping it happens soon!

Yeah definitely haha this months AF just isn't budging though, cramps are still coming and going grrrr!!
You never know tekkitten this month might be your month!! :dust:

Finally here. I guess I was comparing it to my first AF after birth as that was only two week gap. But glad I'm working normally again. Not on to TTC again though >.>

Mines arrived too and it's HORRIBLE, I'm in agony :( boohoo for us eh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->