• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First AF after mmc

Tekkitten - What would you say is a normal temp? Really hope you caught it btw! Got my fx'd for you :)

CatchBabyDust - Haha I'd say just force him but you can get in trouble for things like that lol!!

Hmm, a normal temp is different for everyone. For me I seem to fluctuate between 97.1 and 97.9 or lower before O, then 98 and higher after. Although temps can dip and rise here and there for a variety of reasons!

Thanks, I have my fingers Xed as well. I'll have to see if my temp goes up tomorrow, if it did that means I Od. I just have to hope that I Od yesterday, hopefully earlier in the day. My LH surge was high all day long though, so I have no idea :S

Amy- haha..i did today but out of all days my DH had so much meetings and work that he's been soo tired :( We did NOT do it lol ugh i'm so furiousss!! We did it on the 28th but i dont think its enough!!

Tek- Fxd for u ! Did u do it the days before? let me know if u O'd...

AFM- Still no sign of the OPKS I ordered...this is my last time ordering them online..I will go around town searching for them on my own next time -_-
As i said..did not bd Today nor Yesterday ugh!! I feel like i'm missing my window..im soo devastated...So been checking my cervix as i said..yesterday it was soft and higggh! However, today its really firm and closed but still high..but i'm having the EWCM all day now :/ I'm soo confused.. Last time when i was using the cervix method for the first time i got preggers! :( and it was easier to track..like it was soft and high for few days and not just ONE day..then it went down and closed... I'm thinking my body has changed completely! I'm just worried if it was an unsuccessful ovulation ! I sure hope not..maybe i still havent O'd? So confused...I'm not sure i'm still excited about the TWW I feel like i have no chance this month :(

Tekkitten - thank you I will let you know how it goes!

CatchBabyDust - maybe your just gonna O late? Don't start thinking negative! We've gotta keep positive through all of this :) no stress! If your frm the UK by the way you can get opks from home bargains and in fact I think asda do them too.

AFM - the witch has returned! I'm actually fuming :/ we bd'ed and that triggered it, should of known I wouldn't have a straightforward af this month! :(

Amy- what day in ur cycle are u?? Sometimes if ur still in the first week, yes AF comes back..like what happened to me few weeks ago...

AFM: ok girls..i'm absolutely out this month for sure!! We havent bd since friday..and we're not planning to.. Hubby got sick :( He has a kidney stone..and i dont know if its getting better..also i worry about him so much.. i need ur prayers girls! :( for him to get better..Today, i couldnt even think about ttc or my ovulation..i'm so stressed about him...poor thing wanted to bd anyways and give it a try..i told him it didnt matter..! His health comes first!! :(

I will stand by who ever will be in the TWW..:) and i hope u get ur bfps...AFM, hopefully next cycle :D I cant believe i'm at peace with this..! Actually hubby getting sick put all my thoughts on him..I cant think of anything else!! Anyways, keep me updated ladies..and plz need ur prayers <3

I'm praying for you girl <3 I hope your guy feels better soon, Ive heard those can be awful! :S

I haven't Od yet I dont think, as my temp went back down. I think maybe my body is one of those types that gears up, then doesnt do it. Takes a couple tries maybe? Either way, I'm still waiting!

Thank u tek! I hope he gets better really soon..

..Get ur hubby in bed lol ..catch the eggy ;) AFM, i havent ovulated either..decided to feel my cervix today just to help me know when i'll ovulate..and its very squishy and EWCM..definitely ovulating today or 2mrw max...but like i said..looks like its not gona happen this cycle..

CatchBabyDust - Before my mc I used to be on for 3/4 days then come off for a day then come back on for a day & I think that's what's happened cos she's gone again now lol! Sorry to hear your oh is poorly! I've had kidney stones before and they're AWFUL so he'll deffo be in my prayers! Hope your not out this month but if you are then don't worry I think I'll be with you next cycle (really doubting having a bfp before my due date & I can't stay positive!)

TekKitten - Get him in bed!! :haha: Think me & oh are trying the "bd as much as you can attempt" cos that's how I got my bfp last time!

AFM - IT'S MY BIRTHDAY :) gonna try not to worry about anything to do with ttc today! Ooh by the way did you know that October is "pregnancy loss awareness month" and also Wave Of Light is October 15th (everyone who has lost or know someone who's lost a LO lights a candle at 7pm) not sure if you knew but if not google it for more info :) x

Thanks Amy.. and HAPPPY BIRTHDAYYY!! I really wish u all the best..and wish all ur dreams come true!! :) Hopefully next birthday u'l celebrate with a LO by ur side...STAY POSITIVE!! Dont give up!! Thank u for telling me about October awarness :O i did not know that...its also my birthday in october..october 13th!

Anyways, have a great day..enjoy it to the max hun :) xox

Haha so are you a libra like me then? Aye I hope so too for all of us! No problem I think it's a really nice thing, we celebrated it last year for my nephew so will be lighting two candles this year. I'm trying to stay positive I promise, but we never follow our own advice like you said on a different post aha :)
I had a lovely day, thank you! Xx

Lol, you girls are funny! :p

And yes, I shall be trying to get him into bed! Morning seem to be our friend now, which is good and bad at the same time. I usually like to get my day going, so its hard just lying there and waiting for 15 minutes before I get up and rush to work. Its a price I am willing to pay though :)

Weirdly enough, if my temps go up over the next 4ish days, ff puts my crosshairs at cd15... I guess I'll have to wait and see, just is weird because I could have SWORN i ovulated the other day.... so lame :S

Oh dear, I'm really not a morning person lol! Hopefully you haven't O'd and you've got time to have as much :sex: as possible before you do. At least one of us has gotta get our bfp this month!!

AFM - it's a long wait to O! Last cycle I was sure I O'd CD10 so hopefully I O early again.. It's so irritating having to "plan" when we should have sex -.- I just want my sticky bean & I want it now! I'm so impatient lol but I feel like I've been waiting fr it too long :(

oh yes ladies one of us has to get her BFP!!! I would be equally happy ! Whether its me or one of u :) im serious! <3 Baby dust

AFM: I think i havent ovulated yet.. Hubby is feeling alot better...if its meant to be...we'll be able to bd!! If we get the eggy in time, surely that would be astonishing... I'm also not trying to get my hopes up...so, im just waiting for fate to decide..not thinking about it..though i'll be more excited for the TWW if we do bd today!

Me too! If you ask me all 3 of us certainly deserve it! :) Can I be TTC buddies with you two?
I'm glad your hubby is feeling better & I really do hope you get to bd!! It's good that your thinking more positive now too, happy :sex:ing ;)

Ofcourse Amy...we can be ttc buddies no probs :) Hopefully soon we'll be bump buddies!! uhhhh trying to stay positive but also being careful about getting my hopes up too high :S .. I'll go try and seduce my hubby now..haha i will let u know if mission was accomplished or not... Wish me luck hehe

You can be my ttc buddy too! :D

I had a temp spike today, if it stays elevated over the next 2 days ff will put my o day at cd15 :D Which would make me 4dpo already. I'm not entirely certain of my timing (I bdd on the morning of cd14) but either way it means my 2ww is close to being half over ;)

Good luck CatchBabyDust! Seduce your man :p Have you been keeping track of your temps? Do you know when/if ovulation has happened?

Yay ill do my signature :)

CatchBabyDust - Good luck! Hope the mission was accomplished ;)

TekKitten - So you've got a chance you may of caught it! & you've got an even bigger chance cos you should still be extra fertile! Good luck with the rest of your tww :)

AFM - OH has just gone to work with 'bad chest pains' so now he's got me up at 6am worrying about him lol, imagine me as a mother when I'm already so bad at worrying at Bri, think my kids will be wrapped in cotton wool 24/7 lol!

Amy- I hope ur husband feels better :( I'm also a worrier..i totally understand what ur going through ..i imagine myself wrapping my kids in cotton wool as well lool ..People tell me to chillax but i am a worrier 24/7! I swear even the slightest pain worries me..

Tek- I see ur temps spiked up on wednesday.. i think u ovulated already.. Update me :)

AFM- Mission was not accomplished..hubby was way too tired...we fooled around though but no spermies for me lol ... However, i will still be looking fwd to the TWW.. My cervix is lower today and firmer..so i guess i definitely ovulated 2 days ago

CatchBabyDust - OH just came home & he's fine, must of been a morning thing lol! Yeah I'm proper bad for it too, if he says he'll be back in 10 mins and its been 20 mins I get so worried! I'm also bad for pain too lol I google EVERYTHING haha :). Aww gutted mission wasn't accomplished but at least u had fun anyway lol! Ee I'm excited for you!

I'm getting slight cramps today and I'm cd9, last cycle I got cramps on cd9 & 10 too :S hmm..

Amy, its good when u track ur symptoms even when ur still in the first 10 days because then u know whats normal and what is unusual for ur body..and about the worrying part...i google everything too!! Haha i guess its a libras thing ! I feel we're so much alike!! You're in ur pre ovulation phase :D get ready to bd ;)

ITS TWW for me and tek! Now i'm sure i ovulated yesterday cause i always get very white creamy CM right after i ovulate..now i can count today as 1dpo! :) I dont know if we nailed or not but i will track symptoms as i said because so i know next month if its usual non pregnancy symptoms so i dont get my hopes up hehe ..i wont track too much as it all ends up in my head! Just severe standing out symptoms :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->