• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First AF after mmc

Mummy2o- glad af showed up! Spotting really sucks. Hoping u have a good af thought not as bad as mine ..

Amy- still havent ovulated! I feel I will in minimum 5 days ... Yes my body feels different still but definitely better than last month.. Thank God!! Last month I was all over the place with the discharges... I don't like seeing odd things especially when it comes to reproductive health.. I worry so much cause I've had the baby fever since forever and I don't want to wait longer to TTC especially after the loss..so I love seeing normal everything lol.. I'm such a paranoid

Hi everyone I'm fairly new to baby and bumps. I recently miscarriage on August 23rd, I stopped bleeding on the 28th. On September 25 started first AF it was very light so at first I thought I may have been spotting then later on in the day I had to put on a pad. Today is day two and my cramps are horrible AF is heavier today all I want to do stay in bed all day. I was super surprised it came right away I was sure it was going to be another 2 weeks before seeing AF but I'm glad it came so I can try again after she is gone :).

Thats good Britney! Yes, sometimes it only takes 4 weeks, for some women it takes longer. Mine took 33 days, and I'm glad it wasn't longer as I just wanted to get on with it! Something about the body getting back to normal, ya know?

The first AF can be bad, but its just the body trying to regulate itself again :) Ride it out, then you can get back to business!

CatchBabyDust - Glad that your feeling more normal! My body is now 'normal' (as far as normal goes) but there are some changes that have stayed like symptoms I get when I'm ov'ing that I never got before my mc, I feel like it's made my body more 'grown up' if that makes sense? Haha it's so hard not to be paranoid! The main reason I joined bnb was because I had about 10000 questions!

Britney - tekkittens right it all depends on your body with how long AF takes to show up, it's good that your has arrived so soon though cos you'll be able to start TTC again sooner! Also I feel for you, I remember my first AF after MC and it was horrific :( but like tekkitten said just ride it out haha! Sorry for your loss x

AFM - I'm feeling much better regarding the AF pain, I absolutely love neurofen! Best painkillers ever!

Hi everyone I'm fairly new to baby and bumps. I recently miscarriage on August 23rd, I stopped bleeding on the 28th. On September 25 started first AF it was very light so at first I thought I may have been spotting then later on in the day I had to put on a pad. Today is day two and my cramps are horrible AF is heavier today all I want to do stay in bed all day. I was super surprised it came right away I was sure it was going to be another 2 weeks before seeing AF but I'm glad it came so I can try again after she is gone :).

sorry for ur loss...and welcome to the forum :) i'm glad ur af came on time for you..its a relief! My cycle didn't change either and it came right on time..i was soo happy!! One less thing to worry about :) my dr said the first af is always not normal. .. keep us updated and hope ur having a better day :)

omg amy! The ovulation pains SOOO TRUE! I NEVER EVER FELT THEM..and if i did they werent as strong!! u put it as more grown up..lol i would add to that "UPGRADED body" lol or maybe cause now we pay even more attention than before we mc..i did pay attention when i was ttc but now its like more cause i'm more desperate! I think now that i know i can get pregnant..it makes me think it'll be easier this time? :/ I HOPE SO..because before i was more discouraged because i didnt know if i was fertile or not..its still all confusing and i'm still worried about little things that could mess it up.... but by gods will we'll get knocked up again soon :) glad ur cramps are getting less :)

AFM- I feel like i know my body this month..although there are some surprises here and there with the discharges ... i get random ewcm when i'm not even in the fertile phase yet ..i think im in my fertile window...Hopefully we'll catch the eggie!

Baby dust to all of u! xox

CatchBabyDust - Haha it's crazy isn't I never had any symptoms like that before & I never had cm much either.. At first I felt as though it was 'upgraded' and now I was functioning kinda properly I would get preg quicker, not the case though! :( I do think the same though, at least I know I can get pregnant! I feel bad for people who've had more than 1 MC cos I'm dreading having another, it scares me to death thinking about it!! Fx'd for you! I really do think your in for a good chance this month, your extra fertile too!! & Thanks me too haha :)

Tekkitten! TTC Buddy! How are u doing? R u using opks? Any LH surge yet? ..

AFM-I ordered some opks like last week and still not here yet >_< been trying to bd all the time but hubby will be super busy this week!! Hope we have some time...THIS IS MY OVULATION WEEK :( been monitoring my cervix like i did before mc..it worked for me last time..but i feel like its not enough u know? after mc my body changed..so not sure if its a guranteed way anymore. I feel like i will ovulate on CD 17! I dont know if i'm right..but its a gut feeling lol...anyways hope everything works out for all of us! :)

Hey :D I am doing fab, indulging a little in the wine I missed while I was pregnant. Not going too overboard though, as I heard it could have a negative effect?

I certainly have been doing opks, they are dark but not as dark as the line, so I feel like I might O soon as well :D How exciting!

Ooh, edit. I just took one, and THE LINE IS DARKER :D :D :D yeah! :dance: Wooo, I hope I O soon, and it isn't one of those "gearing up but unsuccessful" things. Looks like I am going to have to do some seduction tonight ;) Heh.

How are things going with you??

Thats good Britney! Yes, sometimes it only takes 4 weeks, for some women it takes longer. Mine took 33 days, and I'm glad it wasn't longer as I just wanted to get on with it! Something about the body getting back to normal, ya know?

The first AF can be bad, but its just the body trying to regulate itself again :) Ride it out, then you can get back to business!

Thanks Tekkitten, Yea I understand what you mean. I'm so ready to get back to business lol. I just hope it goes away soon my cycle is normally 4-5 days long it got real light this morning but then by the after noon it was heavy again so I feel its going to be a longer cycle.

sorry for ur loss...and welcome to the forum :) i'm glad ur af came on time for you..its a relief! My cycle didn't change either and it came right on time..i was soo happy!! One less thing to worry about :) my dr said the first af is always not normal. .. keep us updated and hope ur having a better day :)

Thank you CatchBabyDust! I'm currently on day 4 the cramps are less now so I'm happy about that :) My cycle is usually 4-5 days it has gotten lighter this morning then went heavy again by the afternoon. I'm just so ready to start trying again. Is it true we are more fertile after a miscarriage?

What a strange period. I had 3 days of heavy bleeding then nothing. My periods normally last 3-4 days but generally get lighter and this one didn't. Not that I'm complaining since it seemed the miscarriage bleeding was never going to end, just surprised this one just stopped so suddenly

Hey :D I am doing fab, indulging a little in the wine I missed while I was pregnant. Not going too overboard though, as I heard it could have a negative effect?

I certainly have been doing opks, they are dark but not as dark as the line, so I feel like I might O soon as well :D How exciting!

Ooh, edit. I just took one, and THE LINE IS DARKER :D :D :D yeah! :dance: Wooo, I hope I O soon, and it isn't one of those "gearing up but unsuccessful" things. Looks like I am going to have to do some seduction tonight ;) Heh.

How are things going with you??

YAAAY!! That's great... i feel like i'm about to O soon as well..like as i told u on CD17 which is in two days! :thumbup: lol at the seduction part... I will try to do that tonight as well! We bd last night..but i dont think its enough..must do it tonight and 2mrw lol..thats what we did last time..we bd 3 days straight before O! Btw, sorry though tmi ..but what kind of discharge are u having? mine has gone from milky to clear and a little stretchy...Good sign?

Anywho, happy baby making :happydance:

What a strange period. I had 3 days of heavy bleeding then nothing. My periods normally last 3-4 days but generally get lighter and this one didn't. Not that I'm complaining since it seemed the miscarriage bleeding was never going to end, just surprised this one just stopped so suddenly

Don't worry ..my dr told me the first af after mc is never NORMAL! Just stay alert cause when i had mine..i had a day that had nothing..we even bd..then suddenly it was back the next day i was really surprised......:shrug: but trust me this is all normal as i've been reading and as my dr had told me.....just relax and enjoy ur time and get ready for bd ;):hugs:

Stretchy is good! Thats the egg white type stuff that is the most fertile. My seduction plans didnt come to fruitation, as Loch came home suuuuper late last night :/ I may have had my temp dip today, so we shall see! I'll get er done tonight for insurance purposes, but I am hoping that doing it yesterday morning was good timing! :p So excited to enter the 2ww soon, with you!

Hey girls!
Sounds like things are going well with you guys! I hope u get your sticky beans this month got a feeling somebody is gonna!

Tekkitten - what are the rules with temping wanna start this month but not sure what ill be looking out for?

Mummy2o - they should be back to normal in no time, first af is always crazy!!

AFM - af eased off today but this came back, this always happened before my mc so she should be gone in a couple of days *thank god*.. Me and oh have been chatting and this month we are going for it, I'm gonna keep track of things properly & we're gonna change our diet :). Kinda copying the last time I got preg so let's hope it works this time!
It's my birthday Tuesday! :D x

Brit- that's what I heard and I hope it's true..

Amy- I'm copying what I dud last time as well lol
And happy birthdaaay early ;)

Tek: same!! Dh came back from work reallly tired as expected... We did it yesterday aswell.. I don't think I ovulated yet! Hope all goes well ..keep me posted! Excited for tww!

Brit- that's what I heard and I hope it's true..

Amy- I'm copying what I dud last time as well lol
And happy birthdaaay early ;)

Tek: same!! Dh came back from work reallly tired as expected... We did it yesterday aswell.. I don't think I ovulated yet! Hope all goes well ..keep me posted! Excited for tww!

Haha lets hope it works for us eh! & thank you for the bday wishes :)

AFM - we bd'ed last night and it seems to have sent af packing as I've had no bleeding since then! Thank The Lord haha, looks like I'm now gonna be waiting to O!

amy- Temping is awesome! Here's a couple key things.

1) get a digital termometer, as they are more reliable. I use one that goes to 2 decimal places.
2) Take it at the same time every day. I get up at 7:30 for school, so I just set my alarm for the same time on weekends, take the temp, write it down, and go back to sleep :) You need to have at least 3 hours of uninturrupted sleep beforehand.
3) Before O (or right at the beginning of it) your temp might dip. What you are looking for is a general pattern of higher temperatures in the second half of your cycle. Thats how you know you O'd!

Let me know if you have any other questions, I'm quite the keener when it comes to temping ;)

CatchBabyDust - I think I might have O'd but not sure! I was still having the surge yesterday, but earlier that morning/previous evening I had pains on my right side, so I think that may have been O. I also had sore bbs yesterday :p I hope those are good signs, as I did not get to dtd yesterday or last night :( I had an unfortunate run in with Devils Club (kind of like stinging nettles), and my shins and left hand are stingy! Also, DB overate before I got home and totally wasn't in the mood :p If I Od yesterday there might be a small chance! Although I am not totally confident I caught the window, le sigh...

Amy that's great!! I hate that witch lol

Tek- if u od today then I guess u caught it hopefully!! I mean y not? ;)

AFM- ugh trying to bd but dh seems not to be in the mood! Lol im literally furious !! I think I'm about to O right now! I feel it!! Ugh I also feel like I'm missing my window!! Hope not though!! That eggy better wait for the spermy >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->