First Appointment!

Mrs.MC

first time mom
Reaction score
I had my first appointment yesterday, even though it wasnt very exciting and all they did was paperwork and ask questions if kind of got the ball rolling for me an my husband, the "wow" factor has finally kicked in that this is real and that we are going to be parents. We are both soo excited about this, and cant wait to meet out little bundle of joy.:baby: We scheduled my first ultra sound for the end of this month, needles to say i'm anxious to see! I'm not sure how far along i am, so i'm not sure what will show up on the ultra sound. I'm starting to show a little, and already have a little baby bump, but i'm not nautious, and cant really feel any baby moving..so i'm not sure. Well i know this was kinda long, but i wanted to share my excitement. Thank for reading my ramble. =)

You'll not feel baby moving till around 18-20 weeks for a first time mum if I remember right, but when you do the feeling is nothing less than AMAZING. It wasn't until my first scan that I was like "Oh my..This is real.." Great feeling, eh? :) xx

Yeah,the baby kicks will usually come at around 17-22 weeks,all depends.

I'm glad your appointment went well?Do you know how far along you are?

no i dont know how far i am yet..sadly. My BC that i was on prior to getting pregnant messed up my hormones and i havent had a period since June, but i know thats not when i concieved because my husband was still in Basic Training then and i'm not feeling baby move, or getting that much bigger. The RN at my appointment said that she thinks i'm about 7-10 weeks, but that was just her guess from asking me questions about how i felt. So we will see...i'm excited to find out!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->