First babyy! and NO clue about this

momma_jenna

Reaction score
hey im jenna and im almost 20 and its my first time being pregnant. all of this is so new to me and i have no idea what to do first. i just found out i was pregnant on saturday and no one knows but the father. what do i do first?? GOD BLESS EVERYONE AND THEIR BABIES!! <3 :hugs:

First, if you can, get yourself some over-the-counter prenatal vitamins with folic acid. Next, call and schedule an appt with a provider (dr, midwife, etc). Finally, take it easy and enjoy being pregnant.

thank youu! im so excited :happydance: but im nervous because i have no idea what to do now.

It's perfectly normal to be nervous. I was nervous with all of my pregnancies. Also, some women experience cramping in early pregnancy. So if you start cramping know that it can be normal as long as it's not accompanied with bleeding. Some women even experience spotting during pregnancy. Just letting you know, no one told me when I first became pregnant at 18 and I was a worry wart. I thought cramping meant something was going wrong. Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Congratulations :D

I too have just found out I'm approx 5 weeks (very unexpected) so lots of learning to do here ...

yess thanks and congrates to you toooo! <3 i havent found out exactly but im probably around 4 weeks. :) God Bless and hope everything goes well for you dear.....keep in touch :kiss: :hugs:

Congratulations Becky!!!

I 'think' I could be due around the same time as you! Congratulations to you too :kiss:

yess thanks and congrates to you toooo! <3 i havent found out exactly but im probably around 4 weeks. :) God Bless and hope everything goes well for you dear.....keep in touch :kiss: :hugs:

Thank you, maybe we could learn together :D

yes i agree. it would be nice to have someone to talk to about this <3

Becky when was your last period? Mine was Dec. 5 and I have 27 day cycles.

If your periods come every 28 days then you would have the same due date as me. Well good luck ladies!! And what helped me thru my first pregnancy at age 18 was reading a lot of baby books. I read about everything from baby development to nutrition during pregnancy to labor/childbirth. I felt very informed and very prepared. You can even borrow the books from a library if you don't want to pay for them. A good book is What to Expect When Expecting. God bless you all.

my last period was dec 5-9 so i think all of us are around the same time but i dont know my cycle either. :hugs:

momma_jenna, you may be 5 wks even. If your in the USA you can try Planned Parenthood. Most locations do prenatal care at no charge or for a low fee depending on your income. God bless you and take care.

Hi All I just started this yesterday :) I'm super excited and nervous too :) I hope that all goes well. :) p.s the gummy prenatal vitamins are yummy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->