First BFP!! :) Can't believe it!!

Butterfly156

Reaction score
preg test.jpg

So what do you ladies think BFP?? I'm 13 dpo today. We're hoping we'll have our first child! :happydance: Have been TTC for 6 months now. My DH was like well it looks light. And I'm like honey you dont understand that for the past 6 months I didn't even have the slightest inkling of a line even trying to squint to see one. Very nervous and scared right now. Praying everything goes well and praying for everyone still TTC! Thank you for all the support during these past months!

Congratulations to you both, a couple more days and that line will be MUCH darker!! :happydance:

I hope so CanadianMom4! :) Congrats on your little bundle of joy! My husband is very skeptical right now and I just can't believe it! It's so surreal, like a don't even feel pregnant. Feel like my regular self.

A line is a line and based on that - congrats momma! :)

Lucia thank you very much thats what I told DH. :) Praying you get your joy soon also!

https://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/123/123518lvuy3rkxxr.gif

Thank you so much everybody for the good wishes! They mean a lot to me right now since the only people that know right now are my husband and you ladies on B&B! :) We're waiting to tell everyone after the first ultrasound is okay. Baby dust to all of you still TTC!!!

Thank you everyone! Just got my first prenatal appointment schedualed for Oct. 25. Hurry up October!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->