First Clomid Cycle Buddy?

Hi girls! I'm still feeling hot with drippy nose and stuffy head, and exhausted! I really hope it is a proper symptom (though being almost completely flat chested I would have prefered big boobs!!!!!), and not just a cold. Not getting my hopes up just in case.

I will probubly test saturday (cd29, 13dpo). When is everyone else testing? It will be great to see some BFP's this month.

x

Hi gang. Well it certainly feels like AF is just around the corner. Most symptoms are the usual ones - sore (.)(.)s, hungry & moody. The only things that have been different are sleepiness this last week, constipation and I had noticeably less strength when working out this week.

I won't test unless I'm late - earliest test would be Friday. I haven't tested in a very long time. She always shows up to save me an HPT. Of course I have no idea, but my gut tells me she'll show.

Come on, we need at least one baby bump from this thread...anyone, anyone??

lola - sorry about those af signs...but just remember af signs are sometimes the same as prego signs.....

I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge on what baby aspirin can do for ttc. Also, does anyone know of anything I can do or eat that will help with implantation?

Morning beautiful girls,

Lola, I really hope you are wrong and that AF is NOT around the corner. But I know what you mean.. I have been feeling exactly the same for days.
I am going to copy you and test on Friday too. If the witch is going to show for us, let's hope she shows before then so we can both save ourselves a HPT!:iron:
And that is a special emoticon of someone ironing, just for you!

Daisi, by the way I was in hysterics about the other emoticon you found for Lola!! ha ha!! Why didn't I spot that one?? I love it! I hope the head cold is a good sign for you hon, and fingers crossed for Saturday.

Sarlar, that must be really annoying about the bleeding, you poor thing. I hope that despite all that, you are ovulating like crazy :) If not, let's just hope that bleeding holds off for you.

Simi - welcome!! I hope you get the answers you are after honey, and that your stay here is short. I'm not sure about the patch on your uterus, I haven't heard of that one. Let us know what the doc says after your next scan. And you know what, if you're not getting the answers don't be afraid to shop around. Some doctors are definitely better than others.

Bluebell, TTC and Kel, hope you guys have a great day.

Dust, dust, dust:hugs:

Hi ladies,

Firstly I am so sorry that I have not been on here over the past few days! AF showed up yesterday so emotionally have been on a bit of a rollercoaster. The positive thing is that I start clomid tonight though...so on to my next cycle. I have really missed everyone so will give you a full update tomorrow when I have more time :)

Thanks to you beautiful ladies for you thoughts.... it is lovely to know that I am not on my own and not the only person feeling like this. I am truely grateful!

Ofsted have been in today and are in tomorrow... was up until 11pm lesson planning and up again at 5.45 finishing bits off. I was not observed...not a bad thing really! But I have more lessons tomorrow so stayed at work until 7pm and came back home to work too!

Since AF showed up yesterday, I have decided that I am definately going to hand my notice in within the next week! I absolutely hate it and need a braek to get my head together.....sorry to go on!

Anyway I need to know everyones news.....any BFPs to get excited about yet?????

Lots of love chicks

Just think ladies in one week I bet we will have a whole bunch of bfps!! K so question i took an opk when i woke up today because of all this weird stuff and the one light was only slightly lighter than the test line- does this indicate that i will be ovulating soon or is it just a plain negative?? i am usually just negative so this is new territory. any ideas??

oh shoot i have more lol.... the spotting is not smelly or anything it usually starts a little while after bd, is very light, usually dark red and then goes pink and then goes away.

BABY ASA- in some cases can prevent miscarriage in people who miscarry due to things like clotting issues.

happy implantation and sticky bean thoughts:)

Hi Sarlar, most people don't use OPKs first thing in the morning (unlessCBFM). Hormones can be elevated in the morning & throw off OPKs. Having said that, usually the test line will start to darken as you approach a positive. So for today it sounds negative but potentially moving in the right direction. I think you mentioned something earlier about the cost of OPK's. Get yourself a batch of the internet cheapies & you can pee to your heart's content. That way you can do it twice a day if you'd like. Or splurge on CBFM.

Kel - I'm glad to hear from you either way. We missed you - ok so it was only a day, but we're a little obsessed.

Jess - Seriously, how did you know I'll be ironing tonight? Maybe you're a little psychic to go along with that marathon luteal phase.

Morning all,
Hope everyone's ok. I've got everything crossed for those who will be testing soon, and hope AF stays away for you. Sending lots of baby dust your way.

:dust:

Have a good day!

well i took an opk four hours later and it was a lighter line, then this morning i took it again and it was definately negative. who knows. i guess ill just have to wait till next weeks day 21 tests to find out if i ovulated. we have been bding every other day so no pressure! and the best knows, we bd'd today and no spotting!!! finally!! thanks for the advice. yah i had the cheapies first but got a false positive with one and thought i was pregnant so i started buying the more expensive kind in order to avoid disappointment!! still waiting for bfps everyone.....

sarlar - good for you that the bleeding has stopped....I also remembered that I Oved really late the month I had my hsg...I usually oved on cd 13 or 14 but I oved cd18 that month. The line def needs to be dark in order for it to be a positive...are you having any other ov symptoms, like cramping etc.....

dizz - sorry af gotcha...but you are coming in with the right attitude...on to the next cycle and good on you to have made a decision that will make you happy about your job.

lola - how are you doing on the not testing thing...driving you nuts yet?

Anyone heard from chez?????

well I am asking everyone who has a chance to look at my chart and let me know what you think. I had horrible ov cramps, I MEAN BAD, on the night of cd 16. FF is saying I oved cd 15...is it possible to have ov cramps the night after ov??????

Hi TTC, I'm sorry I can't give much input on your chart. I know theoretically how it works, but I'm not familiar enough with it to weigh in. I've tried charting but my sleep pattern is so inconsistent & it doesn't really work for me. I had intense cramps the day I believe i Ov'd (based on CM & CBFM). They went away the day after. Did you cover your bases on days 15 & 16?

Sarlar - sounds like you're giving it your best shot regardless of when you'll Ov. I'm sure our mothers didn't know when they ovulated (or potentially even what that means!) and obviously it worked for them.

No word from Chez yet. I'm dying to know!

Jess & Daisii - any signs?

Shout-out to Kel...may be joining you on round two in a few days.

My boobs are less sore today, which is usually a sign AF is on her way. It usually happens pretty quickly - soreness drops & AF shows w/in the day. So far no sign of her and I'm checking about every ten minutes like a crazy woman. I have a terrible headache today. Hoping that's a good sign despite my knockers. I am tempted to test tomorrow but the fear of a BFN is greater. We'll see if I hold out!

Thanks lola, yeah I think we covered the bding correctly. I really hope you get your BFP tomorrow

Hi gals! It's me again- the one who stopped taking the clomid on day 4 because of insomnia. Well, I'm now on CD12 and have terrible cramps- like just as bad as period cramps. What's going on?! Have I o'd early cause I only took clomid on CD3 and 4 or am I about to o? Any insights? Anyone else experience this?

hi girls,
Kel: so sorry the evil witch got you, and that you had ofsted. friends of mine had it tue/wed this week too in a dudley primary school, the stress they have all been under is immense. So do whatever you can to avoid it including resigning if you think it is your only option. you could always do supply until something else came up, or you got pregnant!!!!

everyone else, there seems to be some very positive signs, it can't be long before we get our first BFP for this thread!!!!!

As for me, well i still have what feels like the beginnings of a cold, stuffy head, really hot forehead (feels like I have a fever!), sore throat and drippy nose. I have noticed a slight increase in cm, but I generally get that just before my period anyway. So I am not too optimistic, 10/11dpo cd26. Not long until testing!!!!! (actually very scared to do this, am dreading the BFN!)

hey suzie - cramping is probably a sign that you might be oving. Are you temping or doing any opks?

No, I'm not temping or using OPKs this cycle since I decided to call it quits on the clomid. The pain has not pretty much gone away...only some mild cramping. The major cramps were yesterday, Tuesday, and last night. We BD'd Monday and this morning, Wednesday. Honestly, I didn't BD last night because the darn cramps were so bad! I hope we caught the egg(s)!

I'm wondering if I should give it one more go with clomid and this next cycle due it the full 5 days as told. The insomnia was just brutal.

Evening all,

Just a quick one from me tonight to let you know that the :witch: got me!

Don't worry I'm OK. I am drinking a glass of red as I type this! Silver linings and all that!

What this means is that I am now officially on the countdown to IVF.. it's hopefully about 45 days until we can do our first transfer. There is all sorts of medication and stuff that starts for me around day 5.

I have decided to make myself useful and try and lose a few kilos while I wait. I went for a run today - my first one in ages and it felt awesome.

I just wanted to say thanks to all you guys for your support this cycle. I look forward to hanging out next cycle and hoping we get those BFP's in the end.

Will write more later.

PS - saved the best emoticon to last. Just to let you I am OK :)
:flasher:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->