First Clomid Cycle Buddy?

aw sorry :af: got you hun fx for ivf and you get your :bfp: xx xx

Jess - Sounds like an awesome plan. Looking forward to hearing all about IVF success! I just love your attitude (and emoticons!).

No word from Chez. I messaged her last night. I hope she surfaces today.

AFM, it's the morning of 12DPO & AF is a no show at this point. I didn't feel well yesterday with a headache & sicky stomach, so I was tempted to test this AM, but didn't. I'm not getting my hopes up, just being optimistic. I will be on compulsive knicker-watch today (knicker reference is a tribute to our UK friends!).

Daisii - still in the game?

morning ladies -

sorry af gotcha mrsja...but you are having a stellar attitude...and the red wine is even better....hope you stick around and let us know how the ivf is working for you and how you are doing....we still need you to post the funny emoticons...hahaha

lola - when do you usually get af?

I hope chez is staying away b/c she is to busy celebrating her bfp!!!!!

suzie - I think you might have ovulated...that might be the pain you were feeling....

ttc - I usually get AF 12DPO, but it has ranged from 11-14. Today is 12 & she's not here yet, but too early to make any assumptions. I feel fine today, not even premenstrual!

oh well that is a great sign.....let us know if you break down and test...;)

Hi ladies,

We got 'Outstanding' in our Ofsted inspection..... I am really happy for the school but becuase of the way I am feeling, feel even more inadequate! I know I need to stop being so hard on myself but am really not in a good place at the moment. Emotionally, I am all over the place and even thought of not taking clomid last night. The disappointment of AF has been worse this month.....we had tried and done everything right!.

CD4 for me today. Sorry AF got you mrsja. Good luck everyone else.... looking good for you all :) As for Chezz.... where are you girl? Come and share your good news!

Sorry for the moan.....

Kelxx

im here ladies, my net went down, was well frustrating, im feeling very down also been in major pain with the witch, i feel crippled, it came tuesday meaning i know have a 30 day cycle, how is everyone doing? sorry ive been away, i just read all ur posts since i last been on, looking promising :) xxxxxxx

PS) missed u guys big time xxxx

im here ladies, my net went down, was well frustrating, im feeling very down also been in major pain with the witch, i feel crippled, it came tuesday meaning i know have a 30 day cycle, how is everyone doing? sorry ive been away, i just read all ur posts since i last been on, looking promising :) xxxxxxx

Hi Chez,

I think we are both in the same place darling! I have had a hell of a week! I am so sorry the witch got you too.... I am gutted! :hugs::hugs: We need to find something to be postive about hun!

Take care sweetie

Kel xxx

aw sorry :af: got you hun heres lots of baby :dust: for next month xx xx

awww chez sorry hun! was really thinking this was it for you....well on to the next cycle...we can do this! I hope you feel better soon.:hugs:

Sorry, Chez. We know how you're feeling. It's hard not to get your hopes up sometimes. It's ok to get upset, you just have to get back on track soon after.

Kel - perfectly fine to rant with us. We can't be Patty Positive all the time. Take your pills! Before too long you'll be all excited about your Peak.

Chez, I don't know you but I DO know how you're feeling. I can't tell you not to get upset cause I do too BUT keep your hopes up! It took my friend 3 months on clomid but she has a beautiful little girl now. It can happen!
Hope you cheer up soon :)

sorry to hear the news chez and kel. i know we go through this every month but it really never gets easier.

lola and ttc and others lets hope you guys are our lucky charms this month:) I really feel at least one bfp from someone this month!!

anyone i missed hope all is well and this finds you filled with baby dust!!

I have my day 21 labs monday so we will say if i o'd this month without the clomid. either way we will be fine as we are going on vacation to mexico next week and it would be ok if i can have a few daquiris by the water!! that and we plan on starting the clomid the week or two after we get back from vaca!! so all the balls are in your ladies courts!! Lets get at least one bfp!!

Sorry the witch got some of you. We really have to ban her next month!!:af:

Got one last Clomid to take tonight, then it's on to waiting for the "big bang":gun:

Off to Centre Parcs today for the bank holiday, so may not be on line for a few days.

Wishing everyone a happy and postitive weekend.

Hi

I am new to all this but just thought I woul join in! I am currently on my 2ww (only 6 more days tell testing day now) and had my second round of clomid 50mg. My first round did not work as my body decided not to burst the follicles in tile so I ended up with a cyst instead which burst even though I was told it would just sit there until my af and then disappear!
I stared clomid as only got one tube following an ectopic pregnany in 2008 which burst as I did not know I was pregnant. Been trying since with no luck so hoping this will help. My 'infertile' side seems to love the clomid and produces 3 follicles while my 'good' side will produce 1 but 1 is better than none so its looking good this month!
Not sure if its the clomid but been having lots of stomach twinges and feeling very tired yesterday and today. I was also feeling very sick last night. Probably just making it all up in my head lol!!

Baby dust to all

xx

Welcome jojo, we'll be looking out for you! Hope those symptoms bring you a BFP!

Chez and Kel, I hope you guys are starting to feel better. This TTC stuff is hard, there is no doubt about it. Like Lola said, you can't be positive all the time. Sometimes you just have to have a good cry. Or drink some red wine if you are me!!
Kel, I reckon you should get rid of that job too. Life is short, you know - why be unhappy?
Now here is a special emoticon to cheer you up.:bike:

Lola, what news honey?? Were you going to test today??

Sarlar I am soooooo jealous of your holiday in Mexico. It's just starting to get cold here in Melbourne.. I think you should take me with you. PS - let us know how the day 21 test goes.

Lots of love and babydust xxxxx

Morning ladies!

Oh Jess, we get to see you! That's generally how I pictured you! Strange that it's winter there while it's just warming up here. Rub it in my face in December.

Welcome Jojo. Sounds like you've had a bumpy ride. One follie's all you need, so sounding good so far. How many DPO are you?

Daisii, where are you? We haven't heard from you in a few days. News?

I'm 13DPO now and still hanging in there. I thought I might test this AM, but had to wee at 2:30AM, so figured I had disrupted FMU potency. Weeing during the night is pretty normal for me so shouldn't be interpreted as a sign! My boobs feel differently. They're usually really sore before AF, which they were up until a few days ago. Now they just feel heavy, nips sensitive. I will admit, starting to get my hopes up. Watch, now that I've written that, she'll show.

witch due today, no sign yet (12dpo). longest luteal phase ever!!! woohoo!. gonna test tomorrow or sunday!

So sorry to those the witch got! in a rush at the mo, so will type more later

hi lola, yes preety bumpy ride but it will be well worth all the upset when I get a bfp!! I am currently 8 dpo and counting lol!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->