First Clomid Cycle Buddy?

Hi ladies....I am just finishing my first month on clomid...I am 15 dpo and have not tested af is due today..usually ona non clomid cycle...though I have heard it could lengthen my lutal phase. Has anyone else heard that?

I had slight headaches and some o pain during ovulation but other than that i was ok. I did ovulate really late in my cycle....cd 18, I usually o around cd 14 so some of you ladies should expect that and dont get stressed if you are not ovulating at your normal time.

I wish all of you a bfp this cycle.....

Fingers crossed ttcbaby117 that it is a BFP for you!

Hi TTC, welcome:hi:
Wow, that is exciting! When are you going to test???

Lola, I've been avoiding the OPKs this cycle, and just trying to BD every second day. I don't ovulate every cycle, but when I do I can usually tell by the o pain.

I actually have quite a bit of twinging this morning so I think that today might be the day :happydance: It's CD15 for me today.

Dizzi, I had the lingering headache on clomid, but other than it was pretty good for me.

Daisi, I have really long, irregular cycles too. I would usually ovulate around day 30, so if I'm ovulating now'ish there is hope for you too! I think that's why my doc put me on clomid from days 2-6. I think they start you earlier if you're a late ovulator.

Babydust ladies!!!

ttcbaby - soooo exciting, please keep updating us. Clomid can lengthen your LP (a few of us are definitely hoping that will be the case for us). Sending you good vibes.

MrsJ (seems so formal, can we call you MJ for short?) Don't stop too soon after those twinges, you don't want to miss it on the back end of O. Sometimes my body feels like it's ovulating days before I actually do. Marathon almost complete!

I am so excited for everyone as you guys are all getting so close to testing and having BFP!!! thinking lots of good thoughts for everyone:) still no af- so now i am 11 days post last provera pill. does anyone think i should call my doc? or just keep waiting?

So excitied, people are getting close to testing!! Good Luck TTCbaby!

Good luck with the ovulation +ves as well ladies!!!!

Sarlar: fingers crossed it is a shy BFP for you! It is awful being in limbo land :( but hope it will be well worth the wait. When was AF due?

I was awake at 3am with twinges from 'BOTH' ovaries but still getting a high on my CBFM. No peak yet ...so waiting patiently!

Had two weeks off work but back tomorrow....feeling down! :(

:dust::dust::dust:

Think we need lots of this today! Good luck everyone... bd marathon here we go :happydance:

Sarlar - Of course I'm not sure, but you might have to hang in there for the full 2 weeks for provera to kick in. Just a few more days hopefully.

On CD12 today & I had cramping or ovary twinges yesterday. I don't typically have those before I O. I was getting worried maybe I O'd early, but Kel you've been having twinges and still High, so that made me feel better. I didn't test on CBFM yesterday b/c I have just enough sticks to last through when doctor said I would O. It would be very early in the cycle for me anyway. I'll admit I'm kicking myself for not using a stick yesterday.

It seems the insomnia has leveled off, thank goodness.

MrsJA - any verification of O?

Sarlar - Of course I'm not sure, but you might have to hang in there for the full 2 weeks for provera to kick in. Just a few more days hopefully.

On CD12 today & I had cramping or ovary twinges yesterday. I don't typically have those before I O. I was getting worried maybe I O'd early, but Kel you've been having twinges and still High, so that made me feel better. I didn't test on CBFM yesterday b/c I have just enough sticks to last through when doctor said I would O. It would be very early in the cycle for me anyway. I'll admit I'm kicking myself for not using a stick yesterday.

It seems the insomnia has leveled off, thank goodness.

MrsJA - any verification of O?

Lola, yep still on 'High' at the moment. I was getting quite excited this morning waiting for the monitor to register lol.

I have been doing a little research and did not realise that the earlier you take Clomid the more follies you get! :happydance: I was wondering why some people take it later, the doctor told me to take it from CD2 - CD6. I just wish I was being tracked so I knew what was going on in there.

Hope you are all having a good day x

Hi ladies,

well my temp dropped real low this morning and I am def. having cramps so it looks like af will come either today or tomorrow. I am so upset. well i guess I need to concentrate on this up and coming month. UGh I really though I had it this cycle!

aw sorry you think af is going to get you hun she got me yesterday i am cd2 today your not on you own hun xx :) xx

thx ladies. well I guess we can go through this cycle together caz....may we get BFP's in this coming month!

Sorry, ttc. One more ride on the roller coaster. Push through to stay positive. Has your doc prescribed clomid round 2?

Ahhhh caz and TTC, really sorry to hear the witch got you guys. We can all relate. I'm just about in the 2WW now, so time will tell whether I join you guys next month...

Lola, good to hear about your ovary cramps - this could be it!! :happydance: Hope you managed to get some good BD in over the weekend to make the most of it.

I think yesterday might have been the day for me, but going to keep at the marathon for another couple of days just to be sure. I was a moody cow yesterday, which some of the other clomid girls tell me can be a sign of all those raging hormones you get around ovulation, ovulating all those eggs!

Kel, hopefully you and I are follie-producing machines! I'm on day 2-6 as well!

Babydust to us all!

thanks Lola, yep I have the clomid for round 2. He gave me 3 rounds but I hope I wont need the third round!!!!

Hi all,

Well I was awake most of the night last night so I am bloody knackered now! Whilst I had twinges and cramps on both ovaries, it was probably more to do with going back to work :growlmad:

Well I am on CD 14 hopefully being a successful "follie-making machine" lol. Still only got a high on the CBFM this morning though so will just try bding as much as possible over the next few days.

Sorry to hear the witch got you TTC and Caz :( I hope this next cycle is the one!

MrsJA: Still with you on the marathon.... Good luck and keep going Girl! lol

Kel x

Same here, another High on CBFM and expecting to peak this week. I always stress that I'm not BDing enough even though I can't expect more than every 36-48 hours! I just always worry that somehow I'll miss it. Silly, I know they say EOD should be enough.

aw thats great ttc got a buddy just carnt wait till af goes now so i can try againe and try my preseed xx :)xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->