First cup - Really????

Well i never!!!!!! He is sat holding the "confusing" cup with both hands happily drinkin out of it!!!
He AMAZES me every day!!!!! :) :) :)

jess is 4 months and 4 weeks and i try with it daily, they say 4 months but they don't really need it till they are on solids its just good to get them used to it, they say 4 months on food too but doesnt mean we follow it, right ?

They aren't really meant to have the ones with valves yet because they are still learning that when they tip the cup the water comes out. A time will come later on when they will learn that you only want to tip the cup when it's in your mouth otherwise is goes everywhere. When they have learnt how to tip the cup and that water comes out, they will then be better able to deal with something with a valve.

i get that from maybe 6 months - but 4 months is a bit early to be weaning as it is, i was very surprised when i got it home. Jack was too when it went all over him!! rofl

he seems to like the one i am using anyway so will stick to that - i think he still has to control how much gets in his mouth before he swallows, but if he moves it away from his mouth the water doesn;t come out anymore

I was just thinking that

i get that from maybe 6 months - but 4 months is a bit early to be weaning as it is, i was very surprised when i got it home. Jack was too when it went all over him!! rofl

he seems to like the one i am using anyway so will stick to that - i think he still has to control how much gets in his mouth before he swallows, but if he moves it away from his mouth the water doesn;t come out anymore

I was just thinking that

what?.....early for weaning. Maybe so bit its what is best for my lo :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"