first cycle actively trying (June 2015)

Congrats vel! I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. I just had this feeling that you were pregnant!

Afm I'm 21 weeks tomorrow with our little Charlie <3 (still team yellow). Here's how the pregnancy has been so far:
I weaned off of hormones by 14 weeks, and graduated back to an obgyn. I'm still on levothyroxine for my thyroid and baby aspirin just in case. My obgyn appointments have been very short and uneventful which means everything is going great. NIPT and sequential/NT results came back with super low risk results, and my anatomy scan showed one healthy baby measuring 4 days and 2 oz ahead with a heart fluttering away at 150 bpm and perfectly sized little organs all in the right place. I sometimes feel kicks, but I have an anterior placenta so movement is not yet consistent. I've been throwing up morning and night since 6+2, but around 18 weeks it eased to just a few times a week. Still on diclegis to help minimize it. I really have to watch what I eat to prevent acid reflux/vomiting, so even though I'm feeling a bit better almost normal sometimes, I'm still on a 10 yo's diet of mac&cheese and mashed potatoes. Despite that we couldn't be happier. My bump is growing and we just bought nursery furniture! I'm really starting to believe I will get to meet my little love in July.

Gina if you do end up needing to go on hormones, push to have them investigate further. I really believe the addition of estradiol with the thyroid meds was key for me, but we never would have known if she didn't check my LP E2 as well. All of the pills 6x a day were such a pain but oh so worth it. I hope with all my heart that you find your path to your baby when you start trying again <3. Take care and have a wonderful time with all your plans :hugs:.

So happy to hear everything is going well with your pregnancy les!! All of the hardships will definitely be worth it when little Charlie arrives!! <3

Thanks girls ^^ :hugs: I guess that mommy intuition. :D yeah we decided to NTNP and suddenly it worked :)

I'm glad everything is going well for you les. And gina I hope whenever you get to try again that it works out better. Maybe it wasn't the time yet and that's why I didn't happen ^^ you go and do all the things you need to do and then have the baby :) good luck ^^

Congrats vel! I was just thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. I just had this feeling that you were pregnant!

Afm I'm 21 weeks tomorrow with our little Charlie <3 (still team yellow). Here's how the pregnancy has been so far:
I weaned off of hormones by 14 weeks, and graduated back to an obgyn. I'm still on levothyroxine for my thyroid and baby aspirin just in case. My obgyn appointments have been very short and uneventful which means everything is going great. NIPT and sequential/NT results came back with super low risk results, and my anatomy scan showed one healthy baby measuring 4 days and 2 oz ahead with a heart fluttering away at 150 bpm and perfectly sized little organs all in the right place. I sometimes feel kicks, but I have an anterior placenta so movement is not yet consistent. I've been throwing up morning and night since 6+2, but around 18 weeks it eased to just a few times a week. Still on diclegis to help minimize it. I really have to watch what I eat to prevent acid reflux/vomiting, so even though I'm feeling a bit better almost normal sometimes, I'm still on a 10 yo's diet of mac&cheese and mashed potatoes. Despite that we couldn't be happier. My bump is growing and we just bought nursery furniture! I'm really starting to believe I will get to meet my little love in July.

Gina if you do end up needing to go on hormones, push to have them investigate further. I really believe the addition of estradiol with the thyroid meds was key for me, but we never would have known if she didn't check my LP E2 as well. All of the pills 6x a day were such a pain but oh so worth it. I hope with all my heart that you find your path to your baby when you start trying again <3. Take care and have a wonderful time with all your plans :hugs:.

Everyday I still feel like it's going to fail... like something is going to happen. I want to test like everyday just to make sure I'm still pregnant. I wish I could sleep until my first scan. I really hope I also get to have my rainbow baby ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->