First cycle on Clomid... anxious :(

hi river. my nipples have been really sore since 3dpo...i usually only get that on af, but then it could just be because I've not ovulated before. I've also had spots on my cheeks which I never have, the only time I get spots is on my chin right before af..so...might be something, probably nothing. I think I've felt twinges but I'm probably being hypersensitive to my body. also had some very vivid dreams...five days to testing...clinic said to wait til I'm cd35 but no way I can wait til then!.

wow - ss83 - waiting til cd35 would be testing my patience as well :) When are you going to test?

Blythe - yeah, that is what they said I did. had bloods taken etc. I don't get monitored per se, but I had a wonky cycle, so they sent me for bloods that cycle. Wish I was monitored, so I could know more about what is going on!

Hopefully not too much longer til I O.

tested yesterday and today...:bfn:...oh well..

wow - ss83 - waiting til cd35 would be testing my patience as well :) When are you going to test?

Blythe - yeah, that is what they said I did. had bloods taken etc. I don't get monitored per se, but I had a wonky cycle, so they sent me for bloods that cycle. Wish I was monitored, so I could know more about what is going on!

Hopefully not too much longer til I O.

I know there's only so much you can tell with a thermometer and instinct!!

I'm 11dpo so I know there's still hope, but all my symptoms have gone and I don't think it's going to happen this month. onwards and upwards... roll on next cycle!

.girls...12dpo...clear blue digital, showing the most amazing words in the screen this morning..."1-2 weeks pregnant"..just burst into tears telling my husband on the phone...
now please stick....i can't actually believe it....

Massive congrats Ss83!! Giving us all some hope.
Happy & healthy 9 months.

AFM - first round of clomid didnt work but it extend my luteal phase from 10 days to 14 days :happydance: and so far this cycle i ovulated yesterday, 1 day early on CD16, first time ever! I have had a lot of ovary pain since last night but im hoping its a good sign.....

Congrats Ss83...Love to hear of BFPs! Hope it's my month. According to FF I'm 5dpo. Praying this is my month as well. FX for everyone else

thanks girls! just did my third test to make absolutely are sure..! lol
totally hasn't sunk in yet...I'll wait til monday to tell the clinic as I'll get told off for testing early! think it will feel real then...I think they give you an early scan at the fertility clinic (uk nhs you only get your first scan at 12 weeks normally) so I really hope that's the case...I'm just so worried I'll miscarry now but fingers crossed its going to be okay... x

ss83 - let us know how things progress! - you going to update your siggy?

MsBee21niya - I hope it is both of our months!

Anyone feel really out of it the day they O? I am pretty sure I O'd today, and just feeling totally out of it - Can't seem to get much done today... was cramping all yesterday and now today I am a space cadet...hopefully tomorrow is better since we have to pack for the long weekend getaway.

hi river...I'm too scared to change my signature just yet...! want to wait til monday...I'm so worried it won't last..
hubby is climbing the walls desperate to know when we can tell our families, but it just seems way too early to me...I'm so anxious...i think once I get to monday and it's past af time, and I've spoken with the clinic, then it'll feel more real...I'm obsessing online already, it's the size of a poppy seed and I swear I can feel implantation, so weird!

Good plan - :)
But try not to worry too much. Your first major hurdle is over - you got a positive test - and at a nice and early dpo (which is a great sign)
Relax and take the weekend to relish in your positive with your hubby :)

Keep us updated on your progress

FX for the rest of us...maybe we can catch some of that :dust:

1 cycle clom, negative.
During the cycle,
CD3-7 no response 50mg.
CD 13-17 - Responded 100mg.
2 Follies left side, none on the right. 17 & 22mm with the 22mm in the lead.
Confirmed Ov.
LP 14 days.
No BFP.

Hi 291, my first cycle has just failed too. It's so disheartening isn't it? Here's to next month though!

Good news, congrats Ss83!

I've just done cycle 3 of Clomid, will have blood tests done, again, hopefully my cycle will start changing soon, can't help thinking they didn't look into it enough for me and just threw whatever was easiest for them at me, oh you don't ovulate, here have Clomid, no scans etc. Now i have to wait till October for HyCoSy, so if that pulls anything up, i've wasted 5 months.

Had a really bad day yesterday, boss sent me home from work, my brother phoned me and told me his wife was pregnant, 6 weeks, not sure why they told me so early, but kind felt a stab in my heart, kicked in the teeth and lord only knows what else, it was bad, i was sobbing, couldn't breathe etc, so had to tell my boss what was going on, she didn't know before. I feel awful for hating them so much right now, she didn't even want kids, now this will be their second :'( i love my niece to bits, but feel so broken, inferior etc, my mum will be over the moon, naturally, then will moan at me that she'll never see it, just like her grandaughter, so i'll have to placate her when all i want to do is scream shut the hell up, i don't care!! Is it bad of me to feel like this?

Hope everyone else is ok x

Good news, congrats Ss83!

Had a really bad day yesterday, boss sent me home from work, my brother phoned me and told me his wife was pregnant, 6 weeks, not sure why they told me so early, but kind felt a stab in my heart, kicked in the teeth and lord only knows what else, it was bad, i was sobbing, couldn't breathe etc, so had to tell my boss what was going on, she didn't know before. I feel awful for hating them so much right now, she didn't even want kids, now this will be their second :'( i love my niece to bits, but feel so broken, inferior etc, my mum will be over the moon, naturally, then will moan at me that she'll never see it, just like her grandaughter, so i'll have to placate her when all i want to do is scream shut the hell up, i don't care!! Is it bad of me to feel like this?

Hope everyone else is ok x

No, its natural, human, to feel this way. Every time my 5 years younger brother called and told my parents that he and his wife (now, they got married after their second baby) were having another baby , I wanted to stomp and cry. It is so not fair that they have three children and my husband and I are struggling to have just one. Dont get me wrong, we love our neices and nephew, but it stings on the inside when you see other people with "oops!" babies and you wonder how, with all the planning and charting and timing and waiting that we do, that anyone can get pregnant from "just this once" with no idea how their cycles even work....Its frustrating as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->