• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First cycle on Clomid... anxious :(

Read everyone's posts...Im very anxious, start my clomid tomorrow cycle day 3. I'm hoping this turns out to be my month. Close to 30, raised 4 kids now I want to have my own child. U/S June 17th hope to hear good news, but I really want to go for the IUI if all else fails. Praying for everyone to get positive results..... Baby dust to all ❤

Thanks Coralym30 �� Any words or suggestions as to what I should do?

Read everyone's posts...Im very anxious, start my clomid tomorrow cycle day 3. I'm hoping this turns out to be my month. Close to 30, raised 4 kids now I want to have my own child. U/S June 17th hope to hear good news, but I really want to go for the IUI if all else fails. Praying for everyone to get positive results..... Baby dust to all ❤

sending you lots of baby dust!! make sure you remind those around you that you love them and your sorry in advance in case you have an emotional break down.

Thank you Jcr1988...I needed those words, because I can already feel that coming on. Good luck to you!

went to the bathroom and there was a little pinkish blood mixed with cm on the tp so ful af should start tommorow ... :(

Day 2 of clomid...Drinking lots of water, and going to start taking guaifenesin the day after my last pill, to help with cm. U/S June 17th. Praying for a few good follies.

good luck hunn .. make sure to have a warm blanket for when your freezing and a fan for when your melting lol and maybe a punching bag for mood swings

how are you ladies doing ?

my af started today hurray !!! ... not :L

Day 3 of Clomid. Almost done and ready to start bd. Got my Robitussin, ClearBlue OPKs, Softcups, and getting Preseed. How soon should I start Bd'ing? As AF left yesterday, and to those who use the Softcups (Will be my first time) should I use them every time I BD? And how often to BD? I'm thinking every other day

omg idk if its cause of the clomid but im having the worse fucking cramps ever ! and i usualy have pretty horrid cramps but wow this is horrible and a huge clot just came out ugh i feel like someones pulling at my organs from the inside

Hi girls! So bloods confirmed no ovulation...but no real surprise after my scan. So I'm going back next week for baseline bloods, if all okay I'll start back on the next course of tablets and don't need to wait for af (result!). They are keeping me on the same dose for now though as it had a cumulative effect so they're hoping next month will see me start to ov, if not then they'll up the dose.
Hope everyone else is good x

coralym - :hugs: sorry af showed, but hopefully this next cycle will be it for you :)
Msbee - never tried softcups, but we did try to bd every other day til just after O was confirmed.
ss83 - I hope you get your O for this cycle!

afm - went and got bloodwork done as still no af, but still alot of spotting but not so much that I'd say light af, and no red. (sorry if tmi). Get results hopefully tomorrow. At this point I just want to know what is going on. Wish I knew. This is all distracting especially since I am working today...

Ss83...Sorry! Hope you get your O River54....I've heard great things about the Softcups so I plan on using them and hoping for great results. Hope you get the results back you want. FX to all....

River I had brown spotting for like 4 days before the worse af of my life hit I hope your pregnant !!!

Miss bee our dr told us we should bd from cycle day 11 to 18 idk about the soft cup tho good luck hunn

Thanks Coralym30...Think Im starting cd7 or 8, since I don't know how this is going to have my body. Don't want to miss anything, just incase the OPKs don't work. Softcups, never used but giving a good try since I've heard so many positive outcomes. U/S on Monday. Praying for nice sized follies...FX to us all!

im gonna be strting 25mg of clomid tommrow that is if theres no cycst on my ultrasound
50 was way too much apprently lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->