• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First cycle on Clomid... anxious :(

fingers crossed for all of you!!! as much as clomid is a horrible thing it's getting us closer to our dreams :)
I'm testing either thurs or friday. (probably thurs :p) last night i was feeling some cramps like right before the witch and i was scared she'd show early but nothing yet and cramps gone. if i am this month it will be a great fathers day weekend for my DH, and dad and birthday for my mama!! defiantly have my hopes up on this one!!

omg good luck jcr !!! let us know !!

i went for my ultrasound today no cyst so i started my clomid

oohh jcr, can't wait to hear :)

coralym - :) glad you have an ok to start again at a lower dose. Hope it works better for you.

afm - bloodwork taken yesterday was negative for pregnancy hormone, they didn't mention levels.
They told me to wait a week and see if af arrives and if not, call them again, I assume so they can do the bloodwork again? My chart just gets weirder, my temp rose a bit more today. So, I'll be waiting another week...

omggg river i hope its just a late bfp maybe you ovulated later ?

cant wait to find out

How's everyone doing so far? And good news from anyone? Afm....Today is cd9. Started bd yesterday, and bd around noon today and using softcup. Got my preseed to use next round with softcup. FX for everyone & lots of baby dust to all...

Also been using Robitussin, and it's changed my cm tremendously while on this clomid. I recommend it to all *the plain kind*

MissBee - sounds like you got things covered! I've heard of the Robitussin, but was never sure about it. Fx for you!
Jcr1988 - did you test today?

FS called me today (wasn't expecting that), I guess to confirm af did not arrive. I am to wait a week from today, and if no af, to call again to get more bloodwork done. All tests have been bfn. It looks on my chart though that I O'd again...dunno if that makes sense, but at least I can pretend that and put my mind at ease. I normally O on my own, so clomid seems to have had an interesting effect so far.

@River: if you take out the positive OPK does it change your crosshairs to the "2nd" O looking curve? Maybe the opK wasn't quite positive, or a surge followed by no ovulation until later??

You must be going nuts!

River54...They say it helps with cm because clomid tends to dry it up, or if you always have thick cm it helps thin it out. Which I found to be true, because for the first time ever I've seen EW cm, so it does the job...Im praying to hear good news on my u/s Monday. If I haven't ovulated and have nice size follies I also want to do the IUI...FX cross for you to get that BFP! Praying for ya!

Yes, it did! though the crosshairs are still dotted. This has definitely been the weirdest cycle ever for me.
Hrm...so confused. If I do that, then I am 5dpo, and my coverline is alot higher. Yeah, going a bit nuts...

@ River, how's your "new cover line" compare to your usual cover line? Higher?

MissBee - I hope you get great news on Monday! let us know :)

coverline is pretty much always 36.36, sometimes 36.26. The new coverline would be 36.56. I left the +opk off for now, to see this new pattern

After some googling- it appears to be a common question - does clomid raise your coverline... Not seeing any real answers, just more crazy TTCers like us sharing their thoughts :)
Good luck!

well i had my blood test today, they usually call the FS by early afternoon but they didn't. FS says he'll check first thing in the am. so i'll know in about 12hrs!! i'm feeling pretty good about it this month (although i usually do)
i just think the timing of this one would be perfect, had IUI on my sister in laws b-day and she passed away a few years ago, I'll know by friday and Sunday is fathers day so i can tell my parents then and hubby can celebrate fathers day :)

URGH!! stupid witch got me last night and got me good!! so frustrated and upset!! i may need a break but i worry that if i take a break that would have been the month that worked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->