First cycle TTC after Depo...buddies?

Oh right, in the UK we have the NHS, which is a free health service available to everyone.

We also have private health care which is your own cost.

What will happen if you get pg, does that mean you won't get check ups, scans, and have to have a home delivery??

If i get pg me an dh will get medicaid (insurance for the poor) and ill get all the proper stuff. But till then ill just have to wait.

Good at least that's something. It's made me realise how good the nhs is and how lucky we are to have it.

The last 3 days...including today...I have been feeling crampy. No AF, but this morning I noticed pinkish mucus on the tissue when I wiped...thinking I might see AF in a day or so...

Awww hon, has there been any arrivals or are you still on for testing on Monday?

Still going to test on Monday...I was cramping a little bit today but not as bad as it has been and no AF...

Omg hon that's great news. It's going to be a long weekend.

I was spotting for 6 days, hopefully its just my body trying to regulate things. It was only spotting, this morning went pee and wiped and nothing! I was soooo happy! :)

ive been off of the injection for 2 years now and my cycles are 14-16 days and have been for the last 15 months :(

anyone know what the heck i should do!? thank you..

Ok so Sunday I started bleeding VERY lightly. Yesterday I spotted all day. Today nothing. Also I didn't test yesterday, I was so tired I forgot to...

Ok so Sunday I started bleeding VERY lightly. Yesterday I spotted all day. Today nothing. Also I didn't test yesterday, I was so tired I forgot to...

That's what my AF's are like, light to medium on the first day, then just spotting.
It's what make me think that my lining isn't thick enough for successful eggs to implant.

I think its kinda funny that on my 200th day since my depo shot I started...lol

Omg you have just made me go back x amount of pages, and yes the 7th April, 200 days.....so spooky lol.

Very happy to think that article is right, got to keep positive.

So true esmeralda74, I was ecstatic when I realized what day it was and that I was bleeding more than spotting for the first time. Fx for you as well hun

So im pretty sure that the spotting was my body trying to regulate itself because it stopped and af hasnt showed. This is my longest cycle so far, on cd22. Fxxed its our lucky cycle! :)

Well, a bit of happiness this morning (I hope). I'm having heavy brown discharge this morning and I can see a wee bit of red in there. I'm hoping that after 9 months of waiting, my body is trying to regulate. I'm just excited to see SOMETHING happening down there!

Yay to you, it's definately the start by the sounds of it. FX your on the road to recovery.

On another note I would like to congratulate Amy89 on her :bfp: wishing you a h&h 9 months.

Send plenty of baby dust our way girl.

Hope everyone is doing ok, I'm full of cold again & really busy at work. What I need is a holiday..... Which is so not me (total workaholic) have been daydreaming of sunny beaches, long dips in the pool, oh god yes I need a holiday.

:flower:

On another note I would like to congratulate Amy89 on her :bfp: wishing you a h&h 9 months.

Send plenty of baby dust our way girl.

Aww thank you! I'll exchange baby dust for sticky dust! Xx

I've had a surprise visit from the witch today, she's a week early and painful. Not sure why that cycle was any different to the last four but anyhoo onwards and upwards.

X

I've been spotting since Saturday and had what I would consider to be a "light" cycle day. I hope this is the start to a regular cycle and not some evil false alarm! Sending positive vibes to everyone!

obviously now i'm nauseous this morning and having all kinds of crazy thoughts in my head! I guess this is just a never-ending cycle of waiting and watching

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->