First cycle TTC after Depo...buddies?

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been on in a while. I had decided to quit thinking about trying for a little bit. I was getting really messed up about it. Still only getting spotting or light AF bleeding every other month or so. How is everyone else holding up?

*Cyber hug* I've been kind of frustrated myself. I started dark brown spotting 2 Saturdays ago. Lasted for a week. Then I suffered from nausea and emotions out the wazoo. I took a test and it was negative so idk what's going on. I'm glad that I spotted though . I'm hoping its the sign of a result AF. I found out a friend is pregnant after getting of the pill for a month. That was depressing. Curse you depo

*cyber hug* back to ya Cutieq. Hopefully all this waiting and frustration will end soon. Fx for you.

Ok so I had a light short period starting in the 7th of April. I started bleeding a bit darker than usual and a bit heavier too tonight. We will see how long this lasts...hopefully it will be a full "normal" AF.

Hi ladies, hope you all are well. I'm currently mid cycle at the moment, been using opks again so far all negative. I'm getting excited now less than two week to first appointment with FS. They phoned me yesterday for OH details, so the reality of it is kicking in and this is happening. I don't know what to expect, I guess first appointment will be just getting background info and talking about what tests to have etc.

It would be nice for us to go to appointment and have caught the egg this cycle.... Ah to dream.

Ok so I woke up this morning to full on AF. I was super excited to see so much "normal" blood...oh just laughed...lol

No not yet...I'm not real sure how to...I know thar sounds stupid...

Not sure if temping and opks would be helpful to me...OH works 2nd/3rd shift and I work 1st shift...so needless yo say we BD when ever we get the slightest chance...

Not sure if temping and opks would be helpful to me...OH works 2nd/3rd shift and I work 1st shift...so needless yo say we BD when ever we get the slightest chance...

Lol, me & OH are shift workers too and I tried it and found it to be a complete nightmare, far too much hard work and stressful. The only go thing is that we work together and hotel accommodation is provide. It always feels naughtier in a hotel :laugh2:

Cramps this morning are excruciating. Never had cramps with my period before...

Kinda excited about the fact that I have been bleeding for 3 days now...yesterday and today have been pretty heavy flow...today I am having the worst cramps ever...I actually broke down and paid 6.51 for a small box of midol. But I'm still happy to be having a real full blown AF...yay recovery...lol

Looks like I'm joining you, had backache yesterday and today, felt like I could rip people's heads off and guess what's arrive.... Another AF. It's only two weeks since the last one.

Hope the cramps are easing.

My midol has worn off, cramps are back full force. I mean I double over in pain from them...time for dose number 2...

Second dose of midol has kicked in...apparently that stuff has caffeine in it, I am wired for sound right now...lol

Omg not good.... Hate been wired. I've been to a girls leaving do at work and drunk plenty :laugh2: which is probably not the best thing to do but I have not been well for a while and drowning ones sorrows is working right now.

As I lay down to go to bed, I am entering day 4 of AF...before depo my AF lasted only 3 days. Also it was never as heavy as it has been the last 3 days...

Hopefully it's flushing out all the nasty depo so it can create a lovely bed for a bean to bury into :)

That's what I'm hoping. I told OH that I will NEVER go back on depo, nor will I recommend it to anyone...I really wish they would either take it off the market or at the very least, fully inform women of what it will do to their bodies after...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->