First cycle TTC after Depo...buddies?

I had ONLY one depo shot back in Nov'11 and ive been ttc since my first cycle in May and NO LUCK :cry: ive been ttc now for 9mnts and hoping for a bfp soon .

Well from what I understand/have read...it can be just heavy enough for someone to THINK it's an early AF, but light enough to recognize that it is lighter than usual...does that make sense :shrug: If yours is just brown spotting...I personally, would be hopeful that it's just a lil bean getting comfy....But that's ME and I'm no expert...just hopeful :blush: If I were you I would test again...and if BFN then assume AF is just being wacky. :wacko:

How long after IB would you get a BFP though, I'm thinking its gotta be about a week in order to get HCG level high enough after implantation...I tested today BFN, so I might *try* and leave it a week! I'm such a POAS addict I might not be able to hold out that long!!
What's going in your end btw? Xx

I had ONLY one depo shot back in Nov'11 and ive been ttc since my first cycle in May and NO LUCK :cry: ive been ttc now for 9mnts and hoping for a bfp soon .

Oh lord, have you seen a doctor? Xx

Amy89 - yep...a week. Give it a week before you throw in the I'm-out-flag! :thumbup: (Just saying what I would do:haha:)

Consider it done!! Not gonna get too hopeful - I'm treating it as negative until proven positive!! Xx

Oh and AFM, I think I'm about 2-3dpo even though it's not registering on FF yet. I got my positive OPKs and OV pain on CD15-16. We managed to BD the day before and after....soooo I'm just in that inbetween phase...no OPK testing or ICs yet.:coffee:

Consider it done!! Not gonna get too hopeful - I'm treating it as negative until proven positive!! Xx

:thumbup: That sounds like the sane thing to do, without giving up ALL hope :rofl:

Oh and AFM, I think I'm about 2-3dpo even though it's not registering on FF yet. I got my positive OPKs and OV pain on CD15-16. We managed to BD the day before and after....soooo I'm just in that inbetween phase...no OPK testing or ICs yet.:coffee:

Ooh fingers crossed for you, sounds like you BD'd at the perfect times!!
Now you've planted the idea of IB firmly in my head, I'm on a right google crusade to find out as much as I can!! I never thought I'd need to know all this stuff - thought getting preggo was easy, and preventing it was the hard part! Oh, how wrong I was!

I KNOW! It's beat into us, how easy it is to get preggo so we don't have sex as teens, but then when we are finally ready...it is sooooo much harder than we thought! Not to mention seeing all these people that shouldn't even have kids getting pregnant just by sitting the wrong way! lol I say NO FAIR! lol :dohh:

I KNOW! It's beat into us, how easy it is to get preggo so we don't have sex as teens, but then when we are finally ready...it is sooooo much harder than we thought! Not to mention seeing all these people that shouldn't even have kids getting pregnant just by sitting the wrong way! lol I say NO FAIR! lol :dohh:

I agree!! I saw on facebook a few weeks back this girl who used to live by us, she's 15, already had at least 2 abortions (which she happily informed the whole web about), and now she's pregnant again, but keeping it this time. Facebook was full of posts about it, to the point I had to delete her for my own sanity! It's crazy, just seems unfair.
Tell me about it, parents make it sound as if you so much as think about doing the deed you'll end up preggo!

Whoooa :dohh: I just don't get it! I can go on and on about it too! But I don't want to turn this into a negative thread...just keep our FX'd that we will get OUR sticky beans! And SOON! lol :dust:

Whoooa :dohh: I just don't get it! I can go on and on about it too! But I don't want to turn this into a negative thread...just keep our FX'd that we will get OUR sticky beans! And SOON! lol :dust:

Well played there, I was a definite rant risk! If I can't say anything more short term, this year WILL be our year :D

Woohoo! :thumbup: I'll toast to that! :drunk: (Hopefully just sparkling applecider for 9 months! :rofl:)

Well I caved and tested this morning, and I *think* I may see a VERY faint line...but it's my last IC and I'm at work until the weekend, so if it is the first signs of a positive then I will be able to see at the weekend when I go to the pharmacy. Massive fingers crossed!!

Well I caved and tested this morning, and I *think* I may see a VERY faint line...but it's my last IC and I'm at work until the weekend, so if it is the first signs of a positive then I will be able to see at the weekend when I go to the pharmacy. Massive fingers crossed!!

:happydance: :dust:

OMG...gotta wait all the way till the weekend after getting a faint line!! You are strong! lol

:happydance: :dust:

OMG...gotta wait all the way till the weekend after getting a faint line!! You are strong! lol

If I had time to get a test then I would, I'm considering getting up early but I like my sleep too much!!

Tell me about it - are you one of these that if you wake 5 or so minnutes before you have to, you go back to sleep? :p

I've just put an update in my journal - I don't want to repeat myself too much though lol, is there any chance you can give it a read and give me a bit of advice? I feel like I'm turning into a crazy person :( x

I could be down to 1 min! LMAO...I tell myself...just having my eyes closed will make me feel more rested! :dohh: I will go look at your journal :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->