• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First cycle using OPKs, posting pics daily

CD21 FMU

Light again, I'm going to guess that this afternoon's will be darker like yesterday. But still no positive.
My temp today was 96.7, just .1 lower than yesterday.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 5
minuet - where are you located? It's afternoon to me here hehe

Good luck hun!

I got up late lol. Its 12 pm here.

Just saw a little ferning on the Ovulite! Its the same as I saw back on CD17, and my temperature was the same that day! Maybe my body geared up to O that day and failed, and is trying again.
Now I'm impatient to test this afternoon, and it will be after supper actually because we are going out for a few hours.

Lucky! I'm just browsing the paper and ads and making my "game plan" haha... My grandfather said he was coming to see us today - but has yet to call / text / email (yeah hes super technology inclined! haha... he's like 76?)

I haven't posted pictures because I'm pretty busy this week, and, they are all light, even afternoon ones.
My temp dropped another degree today, and I played around with FF temperatures in the future. IF my temps up several degrees for the next couple days then I get crosshairs on today, so hopefully they'll go up.
I saw the partial ferning thing again in the microscope, but still Creamy, and no positive OPKs.
Getting a little bored of testing and waiting over here...:coffee:

Very busy day today!
Same old same old with tests, medium faint in the morning, and faint in the afternoon.
Still getting at least partial ferning in the microscope, and temperature rose just a .1 degree.
Getting some PMS symptoms, so that must mean progesterone is rising? :shrug:

Waiting and testing and wondering over here..:coffee:

Thinking of you hope that it will all work out for you! I have been very irritable lately so maybe you did O??

CD24 FMU

Light again. Temp went up .2 today
Maybe I O'd on CD22 and OPKs just don't work for me?

Attachments

• fmu0404.jpg
    fmu0404.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
Thinking of you hope that it will all work out for you! I have been very irritable lately so maybe you did O??

I'm wondering that myself lol. Being irritable is no fun at all so I hope that passes quickly for you! Eat lots of chocolate. :haha:

CD24
Afternoon not diluted. Really light still *sigh :coffee:

Attachments

• 04045pm.jpg
    04045pm.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 4
I wish it was positive, hun! Don't give up, I got mine on CD 29. But never buy Wanfu, they are awful. Look at the difference! I hope you get your positive OPK soon!!

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_2892.jpg

I wish it was positive, hun! Don't give up, I got mine on CD 29. But never buy Wanfu, they are awful. Look at the difference! I hope you get your positive OPK soon!!

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_2892.jpg

That is a huge difference indeed. Mine are the same as your positive one, hopefully I'll get a dark one soon.

Well, they were almost positives like yours for three days! So, I don't think you have long to wait. :hugs:

Hi!!!!
Hope you get your + soon!!!! Totally stalking this thread!!!

My temperature shot up to 97.3, and when playing with temps FF gives me crosshairs on CD23 if I get another high temp - so here's hoping that will happen tomorrow. :)

Really faint OPK this morning.

I have a feeling you Oed already. Just something in my gut!

My temp rose AGAIN today at FF changed my O date abd crosshairs! Saying I'm 5dpo today not 6!

Good luck hun!

Hi, i'm on my first month and am using opks too but have yet to have a positive and i'm on cd22, so i'm now stalking this thread too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->