first cycle using opks with pcos, my progression gallery :)

Hehe I really hope so :) getting bored of waiting now lol!

How long are your cycles usually?

They are normally between 27-35 days. Just took this opk and it looks almost positive in real life :) hopefully positive tomorrow?

Screenshot_2015-11-25-18-03-57.jpg

I hope so! Hate keep seeing them go light again, thank you :)

Fingers crossed. Even based on the 35 days, you should be getting it within the next couple of days!

Cd19. Getting annoyed now!!

Screenshot_2015-11-26-15-14-32.jpg

Screenshot_2015-11-26-15-14-45.jpg

Oh no :(. That's how I feel at this point also. It hasn't gotten dark for me at all. I don't get it.

I would have sworn it would be positive today :(

I know I'm gutted but I'm hoping I missed my surge. I doubt it tho just hoping my temp rises in the morning lol

Is your sleep regular? I'm not sure if that matters though. Do you take it at the same time every morning? ...Have you been sleeping with your windows open? What day do you normally O?

No I don't take my temp at the same time, it depends what shift dh is on and what time he or the kids wake me up. I take my temp at either 5am when dh is on days, 6.30 when he is on nights and 7am when he's off and my alarm goes off for school! Not ideal but that's all I can do :( my windows aren't open but my bedroom is freezing all the time, and I'm not sure what day I normally o but my cycles vary from 27-35 days so I'm guessing between cd14 and 21?

You should set your alarm for 5am. Go back to sleep after. That's what I do because my morning schedule differs depending on DHs work schedule too. But I know I'll atleast get to sleep till 5. If I wake at 2 am or 3 to use the bathroom I take it then and adjust it later.

Yeah I think I will start doing that next cycle if no o is confirmed this cycle by a clear temp shift. I almost always wake up at least 2 or 3 times in the night either by one of my girls or by me needing the toilet! If I know there will be less than 3 hours sleep before I should take my temp I always take it then too!

Cd20. Grrrr still neg don't seem to be any darker than yesterday's!!

Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-09-28.jpg

Screenshot_2015-11-27-14-09-07.jpg

Do you know if the whole test line has to be as dark as the control line? All my tests seem to be darker down the left hand side of the test line and fainter on the other side of the line if that makes sense?

It's notmal to have a thin darker line diwn the side. You'll know when it's pisitive. I know it's frustrating but it's got to be just around the corner!

OK good to know it's normal. Yeah it is frustrating! Dp is on nights for the next 4 nights now so I doubt we will get to bd, was hoping to have o'd by now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->