First day at work

Trinity

Reaction score
Well I survived my first day at work!!

Didnt have to be in until 9.30 so had ages sitting round at home getting really nervous. Not sure why i was so nervous to be honest .. I can only think it was because i was going in on the second week of a training course. But everyone was really nice and there was only 4 other people training so wasnt too bad. Had a bit of a talk about the company itself etc and then this afternoon went to sit with someone to shadow what they are doing. Had a talk with the boss and he said that he sees team leader qualities in me (already!!) so thats where its all heading i think ... want me to be on the health and safety committee aswell :wacko:

So its all good .. got 3 days of product training and then we are all going to a quarry at the end of the week over in wales so we get given high vis jackets, hard hats and steel toecap boots .. and we get to keep them .. woohoo .. lmao.

All went well though today .. dont have to do shifts or work saturdays because of personal reasons and everyone else does so thats cool too .. they said they really want me to work for them so they are making an exception!!

Feel really chuffed and valued now :headspin: :blush:

I'm glad to see your first day went good hun

:dance:

Awwwww fantastic!!

Glad you had a good day hun, always nice when you feel valued isn't it!!!

Good luck with it all and have a fab time in wales!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->