First ever line in a opk!! ***update with picture***

Molly12

Reaction score
Got my first ever (semi-faint) line on a opk this morning!! I know this is still a negative result - but prior to now I have never had any sort of line at all! This is our first month of trying and I have NO idea where my cycle is due to iud removal in December then 8 weeks of bleeding due to a erosion and then I had to take BC pills for a week to get that under control!

I was so down thinking my body was never going to give me any sort of line on a test but now I know it must be doing something!! How many days after a semi-faint line have you girls had a positive?

I thought I was O-ing at the beginning of the week but had negative tests and I know have EWCM again and a line on a opk so I'm heading in the right way?

** this is the test I took this afternoon!! Does this look positive? Or at least getting there??***

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 14
That's great :) opks never worked for me because I would never get an actual positive on a test. The lines would keep getting darker, but I would never get my positive :( I hope this doesn't happen with you!

I would recommend temping starting next cycle. This is really the only way to confirm if O has happened.

Thank you! My line has darkened now so I'm hoping this is it!

AW that's exciting! I've had irregular periods too, opks are fab and reassurring! Looks like its very iminant , :)

You spend years cursing periods then all of a sudden you are desperate for them to be here and be regular! I don't know if genetics work but my mum had three kids first try every time so fingers crossed!!

I know the feeling!! Lol. Good luck to you I'm sure ull be fine!x

i was going to say the same thing, that looks like a positive OPK to me!

Well yesterday I had slight cramps (like AF) and lots of EWCM, two OPKs which showed a line but was fainter than Fridays. We BD twice, AM and PM. Today, I have the worst boob ache I have ever felt! EWCM seems to have dried up and OPKs are showing no lines. Fertility Friend says I ovulated yday, that it was my most fertile day and today is 1dpo. Do we have a good enough chance of catching it? So new to this all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->