First IVF, 6dp3dt (9dpo) Superdrug test. (Final update page 30!)

Congratulations Zoie, that's fantastic! Do you feel more relaxed now that you've had the scan?

Awww so cute! Massive congrats on the fab scan hun!!!

Tdog- for some Reason it feels like ages ago since I saw your tests and you found out you were pregnant !!! I just looked at your ticker thought you were like 30 weeks haha !!!!! This is the problem when we find out soooo early !!!!!!

Zoe- not long for you other care scan :) ! Have you booked midwife in ?
I have my care scan on Thursday :0 !!!! X

I feel exactly the same feel like I've been preg forever it is the only prob finding out to early xx

Thanks everyone :D It doesn't seem real I've put my scan picture on the mantle piece so I can see it every time I'm in the sitting room and I keep thinking no, that can't be mind!!

I'm so so excited to see my baby again!! Only 10 days to go!! <3

Awwww you do think that until you can feel it moving and you have a bump, then it's like, oh yeh there's a baby in there :) so happy for you. Xx

I think I'll have a 2 year old by the time I believe I've been this lucky!! :haha:

Aww congratulations, believe me it never really sinks in. My daughters 10 months and I still cant believe shes mine. Lol. Xx

When I gave birth to my dd I was up all night looking at her not believing she was mine she nearly 9 now and still look at her not believing same with ds he just turned 2 and I tell you they my world, I'm 19+2 weeks now still don't believe I'm preg again even tho baby moving and have a bump still cant get into head lol xx

I thought I would do a little update.

I had my 8 week scan and my baby is perfect :)

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/2083ac12d3e369157cbda4ba09ba8d85.jpg

Thank you to everyone who supported my peeing on sticks :haha:

Congratulations Huni so lovely to see you finally have your little miracle baby xx

Awww so cute, huge congrats on little sticky bean hun xx

how gorgeous!! congrats hun! you deserve this, happy and healthy 7 months!

Thank you 7 months doesn't seem long enough to prepare lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"